This Is Going to Be The Most Anticipated NBA Finals Of All-Time...Who Do You Think Will Win It?

Who You Got Winning The Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said all that shyt like KD made the finals a foregone conclusion only to say you think the Cavs will win it all. Nearly half the coli is split on who the victory will be and you don't think it's the most anticipated? Which Finals was more anticipated?

my pick and kd making the finals a forgone conclusion are separate things...when talking with my boys and who we thought would win when the season started, i picked the cavs in 6...i'm not gonna change that now just cause...that was my pick, i'm sticking to it...

as for kd, dont use your poll as a barometer, the world is bigger than the coli....the warriors were already the betting fav before he joined....when he joined, the odds for them got even better....there is no guarantee the warriors will win, but the majority have thought so since he signed, and nothing has changed that line of thinking..

no, i dont think this is the most anticipated finals ever...hell, it's not even the most anticipated out of cavs/gs.....last year's was more anticipated cause the cavs were healthy and we got to see them vs the same gs team (for the most part)......kd going to gs really lowered the anticipation for the rubber match cause it's not the same teams....adding a top 3 player to 1 team isnt the same as changing around your bench....i think the anticipation would be higher if the 2 teams stayed mostly the same from the previous 2 finals....

other finals off the top of my head that were more anticipated: heat/spurs rematch; heat/thunder; bulls/jazz rematch; pistons/lakers (lakers going for 4 peat); lakers/pistons rematch from the 80s; magic/rockets.....

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
call it the most anticipated matchup only to have everyone shyt on that idea immediately. :mjlol:

No one outside of cav/lebron stans and warrior stans have been anticipating this. It could be a good-great series, although I doubt it with fukk boy KD ruining any competitive balance, but no one is overly hyped about other teams making the finals 3 years in a row.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Accidently voted the Cavs

But fukk it I can see the voting results

But I think GS will win. but cavs will put up a fight.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
call it the most anticipated matchup only to have everyone shyt on that idea immediately. :mjlol:

No one outside of cav/lebron stans and warrior stans have been anticipating this. It could be a good-great series, although I doubt it with fukk boy KD ruining any competitive balance, but no one is overly hyped about other teams making the finals 3 years in a row.
Half the board thinks Cleveland is going to win yet you bytch about the Warriors being too deep? :what: