This Is Going to Be The Most Anticipated NBA Finals Of All-Time...Who Do You Think Will Win It?

Who You Got Winning The Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isnt the most anticipated finals of all time...it's just they are clearly the 2 best teams in their conferences, and that's what people wanna see...

kd going to gs kinda took away from the potential anticipation of the conclusion to gs/cle trilogy....i say that cause for the most part, the teams stayed the same the first 2 match-ups...yea, they made bench moves, but the cores were the same....so we were getting to see who was the better team between the 2, and this was gonna be the potential rubber match.....kd going to gs was a game changer and threw off the dynamic....adding one of the best (top 3 to most) players in the league to one team, and the other team not doing something similar tilted the scales too much in favor for 1 team, so it's not the same....hell, most thought gs was gonna win the ring the min he signed, and nothing has changed that line of thinking....at this point, most people will be tuning in more to see if the cavs can just compete with such a powerhouse team, let alone beat them....

to go along with that: all year people have been saying kd going to the warriors (a team that won 73 games) ruined the season cause it made them the overwhelming favs to win the ring, and that no team has a chance against them....that makes for potentially low ratings, which would be bad for business...the nba & disney (abc/espn) know this, that's why the hype machine has gone into overdrive to build up the cavs and them having a 'chance', despite dogging them all year lol.....

...with that said: i picked cavs in 6 to start the year, and i aint changing it now....think bron will slow the game down, and kyrie will iso them to death like last year....

Last edited:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He can take the risk of taking those 3's without real repercussion if he misses them. Versus GSW, every possession will be crucial.

Versus the Raptors, I seriously don't think Lebron even busts a sweat of worry if the Cavs are down even by 20 to 'em.
Guess you missed the 4th quarter of game 7 last year.:stopitslime:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Celtics vs Lakers are the Yankees vs Red Sox of the NBA

An all time rivalry going back 50+ years that probably would never be surpassed. The anticipation for those series supersedes everything

Cavs vs Warriors had what, one classic series? :manny:
The game is bigger today my man. The average fan don't give a fukk about that old Lakers vsm Celtics rivalry. Yankees play the Red Sox every year. Bad comparison.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heart is with Cleveland.
But if I had to bet money I'd say Golden State.

Of course I'm rooting for the Spurs to go all the way, but I don't know how realistic it is.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The game is bigger today my man. The average fan don't give a fukk about that old Lakers vsm Celtics rivalry. Yankees play the Red Sox every year. Bad comparison.

The last Celtics vs Lakers Finals was in 2010, so Idk how it's "old"
And the Yankees vs Red Sox World Series do not happen every year, don't know what you're talking about

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
this isnt the most anticipated finals of all time...it's just they are clearly the 2 best teams in their conferences, and that's what people wanna see...

kd going to gs kinda took away from the potential anticipation of the conclusion to gs/cle trilogy....i say that cause for the most part, the teams stayed the same the first 2 match-ups...yea, they made bench moves, but the cores were the same....so we were getting to see who was the better team between the 2, and this was gonna be the potential rubber match.....kd going to gs was a game changer and threw off the dynamic....adding one of the best (top 3 to most) players in the league to one team, and the other team not doing something similar tilted the scales too much in favor for 1 team, so it's not the same....hell, most thought gs was gonna win the ring the min he signed, and nothing has changed that line of thinking....at this point, most people will be tuning in more to see if the cavs can just compete with such a powerhouse team, let alone beat them....

to go along with that: all year people have been saying kd going to the warriors (a team that won 73 games) ruined the season cause it made them the overwhelming favs to win the ring, and that no team has a chance against them....that makes for potentially low ratings, which would be bad for business...the nba & disney (abc/espn) know this, that's why the hype machine has gone into overdrive to build up the cavs and them having a 'chance', despite dogging them all year lol.....

...with that said: i picked cavs in 6 to start the year, and i aint changing it now....think bron will slow the game down, and kyrie will iso them to death like last year....
You said all that shyt like KD made the finals a foregone conclusion only to say you think the Cavs will win it all. Nearly half the coli is split on who the victory will be and you don't think it's the most anticipated? Which Finals was more anticipated?