This Is Going to Be The Most Anticipated NBA Finals Of All-Time...Who Do You Think Will Win It?

Who You Got Winning The Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I'd argue that Bron is only shooting the 3 this well because he's 100% comfortable and feels no pressure in playing Toronto. He's also barely expending any energy guarding or taking it to them guys offensively. All that is sure to change in the Finals and I'm willing to bet his 3pt percentage will fall off significantly, and we might even see him start to rail back his attempts in general.

I dare him to do that spinning ball shyt against the Warriors.
well the spinning thing is cause Ibaka front on bron in 2012... talking bout bron can only guard 2-3

he been bustin Ibaka since.

but the 3% he had great stretches throughout the season..

GSW usually tried to clog the paint on lebron and kyrie... that's why if he can hit them.. kyrie will roam free

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
well the spinning thing is cause Ibaka front on bron in 2012... talking bout bron can only guard 2-3

he been bustin Ibaka since.

but the 3% he had great stretches throughout the season..

GSW usually tried to clog the paint on lebron and kyrie... that's why if he can hit them.. kyrie will roam free
He can take the risk of taking those 3's without real repercussion if he misses them. Versus GSW, every possession will be crucial.

Versus the Raptors, I seriously don't think Lebron even busts a sweat of worry if the Cavs are down even by 20 to 'em.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He can take the risk of taking those 3's without real repercussion if he misses them. Versus GSW, every possession will be crucial.

Versus the Raptors, I seriously don't think Lebron even busts a sweat of worry if the Cavs are down even by 20 to 'em.
i really feel he is practicing out there...

however jazz is keeping them under in relatively low score for GSW..that's something to build on for spurs...its good defense

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
i really feel he is practicing out there...

however jazz is keeping them under in relatively low score for GSW..that's something to build on for spurs...its good defense
Practice is exactly what it is. Bron hasn't broken a sweat since the playoffs started. He playing with house money.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Warriors had all the hype from the 73 win season and everyone was focused on whether or not they could get the ring to become the greatest team of all time.
How is this one anticipated at all? Warriors have shown their true colors. When they play a healthy contender, they lose. Why would we expect any different this year?

Another finals series of LeBron vs Kawhi & Spurs would be much more exciting to be honest.
Rating wise ?:hhh:

You sound crazy.