This is how you pull dimes in 2022, straight talk from a baddie

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m damn near 40 years old and I made it this far without having to ever pay for any bills, hair or nail appointments for any woman that I was dating or just hooking up with. I hate it had to be y’all because it damn sure was never going to be me and I’ve had some bad ones. They only make certain dudes do that shyt.

:yeshrug:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
350? Where?

The spot my lady goes to does a full body massage with stones and shyt, facial exfoliating, scalp massage, eye mask plus pedicure/manicure, aroma therapy and give you a light meal for 250 and you can't just walk in there you have to book an appt in advance.

It's woman owned and operated too.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’m damn near 40 years old and I made it this far without having to ever pay for any bills, hair or nail appointments for any woman that I was dating or just hooking up with. I hate it had to be y’all because it damn sure was never going to be me and I’ve had some bad ones. They only make certain dudes do that shyt.

:yeshrug:

The most superficial generation, gotten a platform thanks to the strip club culture being the norm and mainstreamed.

Just like how the superthug generation died out suddenly in the mid to late 00s, the same shyt is going to happen to these IG thots when these Drill azz Gen Z dudes get closer to 30 and change the dating scene forever.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Gots to be a baller type for these IG model types. I actually respect the honesty even if it is audacious.

Chicks like her just operate at different level in the dating scene.
With all due respect your part of the problem. Aint nothing new about these hoes only they have a different platform (social media) to whore on shyt been going on since the Biblical days. Aint shyt to respect bout em

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
With all due respect your part of the problem. Aint nothing new about these hoes only they have a different platform (social media) to whore on shyt been going on since the Biblical days. Aint shyt to respect bout em

You getting the spiel from the horse's mouth. All I'm saying is I appreciate the honesty and transparency.

The rappers, athletes and whoever else can have them. I'm not a part of the equation.