This is how you pull dimes in 2022, straight talk from a baddie

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Before reading the thread, I wonder how many posts talked about the 5s at Target looking better.

I also wonder how many of you incorrectly labeled light-skinned to augment/justify the reasoning for proclaiming her "not special".

My last wonder is how many retired silver manes are denying the current state of the game.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You keep running with this but it's false.

How so? Red Pill is on the rise after Kevin Samuels death. Young dudes under 25 aren't even in the club scene anymore. Dinner dates among young people going down. If you think that people are still ill-informed from 10 years ago, think again.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I feel bad for gen z

Yall the most boring generation ever

Statistically have less sex than any generation

Socially awkward

Most likely to be gay in this generation than any other

Less fun shyt for y'all to do

shyt that y'all do have
expensive and lame :wow:

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You getting the spiel from the horse's mouth. All I'm saying is I appreciate the honesty and transparency.

The rappers, athletes and whoever else can have them. I'm not a part of the equation.
I can dig it:obama:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How so? Red Pill is on the rise after Kevin Samuels death. Young dudes under 25 aren't even in the club scene anymore. Dinner dates among young people going down. If you think that people are still ill-informed from 10 years ago, think again.
And 1/3 men under 30 are also sexually inactive, which will likely rise if this "movement" you're championing keeps rising. There are very few men prepared to be untouched on an indefinite basis. The mainstreaming of hoe culture also means a slower but still flowing mainstreaming of men being prepared to make transactions to fulfill the need.

Lets see when all of Gen Z men are 30+ and assumingly/hopefully have found some economic stability.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And 1/3 men under 30 are also sexually inactive, which will likely rise if this "movement" you're championing keeps rising. There are very few men prepared to be untouched on an indefinite basis. The mainstreaming of hoe culture also means a slower but still flowing mainstreaming of men being prepared to make transactions to fulfill the need.

Lets see when all of Gen Z men are 30+ and assumingly/hopefully have found some economic stability.

The only dudes still tricking are the older heads that gave up. Mind you, these strippers are gonna be the victims of robberies and home invasions on the regular very soon. That simping culture overstepped societal boundaries, and the privilege of these women having all the leverage is about to be taken away.

I'm just giving the general public a heads-up. :hubie: The gold Rush Era of the IG thot baddie is about to come to an abrupt end.