This Is My Box: Big Drama Show - Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Willie Monroe Jr [OFFICIAL FIGHT THREAD]

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Dude is using custom sized gloves? Custom looking gloves is one thing, but those don't look like the padding is adjusted properly...like the weight is probably the same but where it's distributed is just as important.

Please don't tell me this dude has been frauding it up :snoop:

I'm not saying he's cheating but I have old gloves that are in better shape than these "new" ones in that bag.

:francis:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
look at the top of these gloves

1610938_981635391860803_6016000068479233131_n.jpg

He's been the A side in all of his fights, wait until the day he isn't :cmsas2:

i dont really know if he see anything except fame trying to fight mayweather. mays gonna weight drain the fukk out him mal nutrition style, give him 5 percent of the purse, have spies in his camp, make him wear big bubble gum gloves, personally check his hand wraps and have that breh tested at least 20 times.:usure:

may gonna be joggin by his house at night watchin while he sleep..................:skip:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
monroe favors canelo to beat golovkin

"I would have to give the edge to Canelo if he were to fight Triple G, but Cotto and Triple G fight alike so it would be about who would get off first," Monroe said. “He probably beats Cotto, but I think he’d have problems with Canelo. Canelo has fast hands, and Canelo fights well on the inside. Canelo is very strong himself." "So, I mean, I think he’d have some problems with Canelo, but with Cotto if they go head up I give [Golovkin] the power edge."

http://www.boxingscene.com/monroe-picks-canelo-hed-give-golovkin-problems--91160

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Ban worthy posts :scust:

Real ring regulars Stan losers :mjcry:

You're in my top 3 for what poster this year

And this is the front runner for that award.

u ever boxed or step in a gym?

do you know what you talkin bout? ggg is way more fundamental sound as a boxer than manny.

i dont mean it as in p4p, or all time historical greatness. i meant it in terms of whose more technically sound. read my posts in context with what its about.

dumbass. step into a gym and learn something bout the sweet science for you quote me :pacspit::pacspit:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
u ever boxed or step in a gym?

do you know what you talkin bout? ggg is way more fundamental sound as a boxer than manny.

i dont mean it as in p4p, or all time historical greatness. i meant it in terms of whose more technically sound. read my posts in context with what its about.

dumbass. step into a gym and learn something bout the sweet science for you quote me :pacspit::pacspit:

What makes you come to this conclusion? His victory over C class fighters?

Manny already had a gang of hof nikkas on his resume at 33 it's disrespectful to even mention GGG in the same sentence as Manny. :camby:

Many fighters have done things that aren't "fundamentally sound" Ali, Roy etc so that doesn't mean jack shyt in the grand scheme of things.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
What makes you come to this conclusion? His victory over C class fighters?

Manny already had a gang of hof nikkas on his resume at 33 it's disrespectful to even mention GGG in the same sentence as Manny. :camby:

Many fighters have done things that aren't "fundamentally sound" Ali, Roy etc so that doesn't mean jack shyt in the grand scheme of things.

, that means they aren't good technical boxers, which is what I said about manny. I didn't mean manny isn't a good "boxer". I have manny right behind Floyd in pound for pound.

U guys gotta stop quoting me if u ain't reading my posts.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
, that means they aren't good technical boxers, which is what I said about manny. I didn't mean manny isn't a good "boxer". I have manny right behind Floyd in pound for pound.

U guys gotta stop quoting me if u ain't reading my posts.

And I said how do YOU know that he is more fundamentally sound than Manny given the HUGE difference competition??

Tell me friend.

Break it down for me being that you're a boxing gym head and we just regular folk and all.