This is What a Black Hole Sounds Like *Creepy*

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
James Webb telescope cost 10 billion :yeshrug:
Thats a drop in the bucket for america. Look up how much 1 aircraft carrier cost and we got 11 of those.
If Elon musk or Jeff bezos wanted to, one of them could foot the bill for 5 webb telescopes easily.

If we spent 2/5 of our military budget on space, we would probably have been the first country to build a moon base research station staffed with highly intelligent robots.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Thats a drop in the bucket for america. Look up how much 1 aircraft carrier cost and we got 11 of those.
If Elon musk or Jeff bezos wanted to, one of them could foot the bill for 5 webb telescopes easily.

If we spent 2/5 of our military budget on space, we would probably have been the first country to build a moon base research station staffed with highly intelligent robots.
I think our spending on space is enough tbh. While all this stuff fascinates me, we are spending billions on simply seeking out answers to life long questions about places where we will realistically never be able to live long term

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Listen to the speed of sound
Show you how it all begin
full

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You only know what they want you to know about space. Air? Atmosphere? Sound? You don’t really know about any of those, unless you been in space.

Yes I do.

Sound has to vibrate of something for you to feel/hear it. It's need particles in the air or something. Space is a vacuum and there's absolute nothing vibrate off of.

Think of a subwoofer woofer, it moves air particles, that's why you hear/feel it. There's no air in space.