This is why I can't stand lightskin women!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm at Shoprite self check out lane when I seen this bad ass light skinned chick I used to be crushing on in HS in the checkout lane to my right. I turn around and say wassup to her and she looks back and goes like :krs: and asks me how I'm doing. I tell her :youngsabo: "great" even though I only had $40 to my name. I didn't know what to really say afterwards so I turn around and act like I'm still in the transaction on the screen even though my receipt is in hand already. I see she has a lil kid with her and she tells me that's her daughter. I tell her that her daughter looks just like her and this chick goes like "Yea she's so cute, she has good hair from her father." I'm like :snoop: in my head and she then says her baby daddy is some Puerto Rican cat.

:beli: At this point I'm mad and tell her that's not really really true and that nappy hair is beautiful and dark skin is beautiful and radiant. She then sucks her teeth and says whatever, and then all of a sudden as if to purposely let other people hear her, she says "That dark skin girl you liked back in chemistry thought you was ugly but she'll probably want to hear that black shyt you on now. Fake ass Louis Farrakhan ass nikka." MAD LOUD.

I'm standing there like
wee-bey-gif.gif
and I quickly look over to my left and see a womens magazine with Lupita Nyong'o on it so I grab it and show it to her and I tell her look at how this lady is said to be the most beautiful person in the world right now and she has "bad" hair. Even after telling her that she just shakes her head like :rudy: and walks off. :what:??? Even after pretty much telling her the truth and she walks away??

I'm boiling hot :angry: at this point and I just throw the magazine back on the rack and walk after her with my bags in my hand which is slowing me down since I had a lot of cat food and laundry detergent bottles in them. I catch up to her outside and she says "what do you want?" and I tell her I'm sorry. I then offer her a ride in my car since I seen she was heading towards the bus stop. She accepts my offer and hops in my ride with me. She puts her baby in the back seat with no baby seat, just the seat belt. I then turn the radio on and I had the Streets Disciple CD playing so I turn it up.

It's playing the "message to the feds" track and Nas going in on cacs and she justs sucks her teeth and she TURNS THE RADIO DOWN!! I'm in my head like :wtf: but I just act like I didn't realize she did that and she asks me how to turn it to the radio cuz Nas is on that "black shyt" and she aint' got time for that.
Edit: She was on the phone loud as hell the whole time before asking to change the radio.

I do it for her and then she tells me to drop her off at some unfamiliar address... :dwillhuh:

At that point, i realized I took a gigantic L because my gas light was on and I thought she was going to her house which I've seen her go to before which is located around the corner from me. When we get there, it's some dude, looks about 6'3 on the porch outside a house standing there smoking. she gets out the car and doesn't even say bye or thx.

She just gets out the car, grabs her daughter and leaves. Then before I dip off, she comes back to the window and asks me to borrow $30. I had like $20 in the cup holder she saw already so I just gave that to her with $5 I had in my pocket, I wasn't going to give her the full $30 like :childplease:. She then leaves and I see her hand the money over to the guy and he walks away in the opposite direction. She then goes inside without even looking back at me.

I legit caught feelings at that moment and I got a lump in my throat but i just said fukk it.
I put on the radio and that Pharell Happy shyt was playing but I wasn't feeling it no more.

Now I'm like 10 miles away from where I was supposed to go with my gas light on and only $5 left and I could possibly end up having to pull over if I run out of gas. :snoop: Take people home brehs.

edit: I did get home though, I found a gas station after about 8 minutes of driving around. I forgot to mention.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Looks like L after L after L.

Read the first paragraph and skimmed the rest. :russ:

I can identify, I guess only a little bit. A lot of people I thought were the shyt in high school just aren't doing well.

Can you summarize? nikka out here posting Grad School Theses and shyt :wtf:

CityGuy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then before I dip off, she comes back to the window and asks me to borrow $30. I had like $20 in the cup holder she saw already so I just gave that to her with $5 I had in my pocket, I wasn't going to give her the full $30 like :childplease:. She then leaves and I see her hand the money over to the guy and he walks away in the opposite direction. She then goes inside without even looking back at me.
I legit caught feelings at that moment and I got a lump in my throat but i just said fukk it.
I put on the radio and that Pharell Happy shyt was playing but I wasn't feeling it no more.

Now I'm like 10 miles away from where I was supposed to go with my gas light on and only $5 left and I could possibly end up having to pull over if I run out of gas. :snoop: Take people home brehs.
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince_zpsbafb296e.gif

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Can you summarize? nikka out here posting Grad School Theses and shyt :wtf:
  1. He met some lightskinned chick he was crushing on in HS
  2. They have some small talk, she tells him she has a man with good hair and it passed onto her child
  3. She talks about how good her child's hair is.
  4. OP gets offended
  5. She calls him some civil rights Louis Farakkhan ass nikka
  6. He grabs a random magazine with Lupita in the cover and shoves it in her face talking about how black is beautiful.
  7. I think she storms off mad, he finds her out there and offers her a ride.
  8. The issues with his car pretty much told her he wasn't doing well financially.
  9. He takes more Ls than I care to summarize.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
:deadmanny: dam man I woulda just sped off on her like :umad:. Sounds like you dropped her off to her pimp's house or something and you were the john :heh:. She already knew what time it was if she went in that house empty handed. nikka woulda probably looked at her like :demonic: and she woulda got stomped. But yeah you took the biggest L I've heard in a while and didn't even win the argument :mjlol:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hahahahahahah cat food and detergent the fukk kinda shopping you doing pleighbwoy :bryan:
:childplease: I had to go to the laundry. I wasn't even able to go anymore since i was gonna put $6 regular in my car, do the laundry with $12 and the other $12 was for gas until I get paid again. :snoop: Plus lowkey I think she took a can of catfood out my bag cuz I heard my bugs ruffle but I thought it was her daughter. I bought 4 cans of 9lives but I only see three now. :smh:.