This is why I can't stand lightskin women!

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
926.gif

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
You set yourself up for failure breh. After she got on that 'good hair' bullshyt you should have just let her live in her ignorant fantasy world.
I understand being a good guy and all but you really broke bread with that broad after she dissed you AND after seeing her dude sitting outside???

You brought all those Ls upon yourself man

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You set yourself up for failure breh. After she got on that 'good hair' bullshyt you should have just let her live in her ignorant fantasy world.
I understand being a good guy and all but you really broke bread with that broad after she dissed you AND after seeing her dude sitting outside???

You brought all those Ls upon yourself man
I mean what was I supposed to do?? I mean she already saw the $20 and shyt. I still kept $5 though :childplease:, she wasn't getting everything from me. #HOH. Only simps would give ALL the money away. I still got respect for myself.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
I mean what was I supposed to do?? I mean she already saw the $20 and shyt. I still kept $5 though :skip:, she wasn't getting everything from me. #HOH. Only simps would give money away. I still got no respect for myself.

fixed