This is why men are ignoring women?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

A summary from our good brother @Serious for all you short attention span Gen Z retards

I watch everything at 2x speed.

it wasnt a bad listen, here’s a quick summation.

Basically she’s saying men are becoming more career driven, traveling, following their hobbies and not centered their life around women.

It’s frustrating some women, but men are reportedly finally able to reach certain milestones that they weren’t able to because they were distracted by dysfunction and drama. And now they come home to peace.

Plus men are recognizing that you can still get women, when you’re focused on yourself. Women don’t even respect men who chase after them.

I’ve been on a similar journey for the past few years and life has gotten easier. A little bit of self sacrifice can go a long way, when you allow yourself that growth to reach a comfortable stage career and financial wise.

Last edited:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think y'all run promo for these channels and are trying to get us to watch them for the ad revenue/views. Can't think of any other reason there wouldn't be at least a short synopsis for a 28 min video.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm starting to think y'all run promo for these channels and are trying to get us to watch them for the ad revenue/views. Can't think of any other reason there wouldn't be at least a short synopsis for a 28 min video.

Yeah I’m leaning into this too

But I also buy the theory that the breh @Dameon Farrow put eloquently that a lot of these brehs is crossing over into wearing they mama dress or hunkering to munch on some bussy territory

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’m leaning into this too

But I also buy the theory that the breh @Dameon Farrow put eloquently that a lot of these brehs is crossing over into wearing they mama dress or hunkering to munch on some bussy territory
I can't reach any other conclusion, personally.:yeshrug:

Like females have flaws but so do we men. So why spend so much time on the defensive like females are these hills and mountains to get over?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna watch her put that......"shirt?" on. I'm legitimately interested in the physics and logistics of it all.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You must be out your damn mind if you think I'm watching 27 minutes of some half naked broad babbling.

Either show some ass and titties or get off YouTube :camby:
I gave her a good 2 minutes before I was focused on those breastests she got strapped to her neck

:pachaha:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:russ:My YouTube feed is full of boxing, video games, cooking, tech, animals, movie reviews, etc. Y’all can keep that dating gurus, manosphere, and divestor bs to yourself.
That’s the crazy part, I couldn’t imagine looking at my YouTube home feed and seeing videos like this.

I’d purposely look for other videos to change the algorithm