This is why men are ignoring women?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
You must be out your damn mind if you think I'm watching 27 minutes of some half naked broad babbling.

Either show some ass and titties or get off YouTube :camby:
A sensible person would either:

A. Ignore the thread
B. Say I'll watch it later when I've got a bit more time
C. Skim though the vid it to get the gist

But you actively chose to type that nonsense just for few daps.
Your answer is reflective of a typical retarded gen z breh with an attention span of 10 seconds.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
:russ:My YouTube feed is full of boxing, video games, cooking, tech, animals, movie reviews, etc. Y’all can keep that dating gurus, manosphere, and divestor bs to yourself.
Wow breh your really cool with all those interests :ooh:

Thanks for that awesome input.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If you're a man of value you don't have to do any of those things. Only lame simps do all that puppy dog bullshyt.

Men should never chase women. We are the leaders, we are the Kings. Give them validation and attention from time to time? Sure, but only certain circumstances and if the love aint reciprocated the relationship is dead.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I watch everything at 2x speed.

it wasnt a bad listen, here’s a quick summation.

Basically she’s saying men are becoming more career driven, traveling, following their hobbies and not centered their life around women.

It’s frustrating some women, but men are reportedly finally able to reach certain milestones that they weren’t able to because they were distracted by dysfunction and drama. And now they come home to peace.

Plus men are recognizing that you can still get women, when you’re focused on yourself. Women don’t even respect men who chase after them.

I’ve been on a similar journey for the past few years and life has gotten easier. A little bit of self sacrifice can go a long way, when you allow yourself that growth to reach a comfortable stage career and financial wise.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must be out your damn mind if you think I'm watching 27 minutes of some half naked broad babbling.

Either show some ass and titties or get off YouTube :camby:
And you just proving her point :snoop:

I didn’t watch that shyt jp :lolbron:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A sensible person would either:

A. Ignore the thread
B. Say I'll watch it later when I've got a bit more time
C. Skim though the vid it to get the gist

But you actively chose to type that nonsense just for few daps.
Your answer is reflective of a typical retarded gen z breh with an attention span of 10 seconds.
k

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Tbh, this is really nothing new. Other than the pookies and the ray rays, men always built their careers, businesses, etc... so the good women would come to them. The only modern thing she said about men was, more of them are now traveling overseas for happiness, something Black women were already doing, like when Stella got her grove back.

I don't know about the "men cutting their nails" part, but although more men do it than back in the day, it's not a large enough number to really notice.

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
All of the advice being given on the internet is destroying dating and relationships

Two people are supposed to like each other fall and love and have kids

According to internet gurus

Don't talk to women. Dont Chase them. Chase the bag. Let them chase you. But you still need to somehow initiate all the conversations, be the leader in the situation while simultaneously not show too much interest and not revealing any personal sensitive details that would allow y'all to connect as people. Don't tell the girl nothing be a mystery. Let her talk to the money in her head.

Also, u gotta get your bread up something serious to date. That way yall can go on free coffee dates and complain about womens golden digging ways cause they don't wanna waste a beautiful Saturday afternoon at some dumb ass queer coffee shop with a man who won't engage in intimate conversations.

Remember young men, get your money up, don't chase the women. Once u get the money, free coffee dates. Chicken wings and fries. Don't spend that money on your date. Any girl wants more than free coffee she a gold digger and just wants you for your money :troll: