Thor vs Storm(Thor got his ass beat by Wolverine)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thor is probably strong enough to solo the entire X-men by himself. Dark Phoenix is the only character on that squad I could see Thor having a problem with.
Thor's got super strength and speed, the ability to travel through dimensions, manipulate weather on a global scale, hurl suns around, etc.
Storm doesn't stand a chance, and I'm saying this as an X-men stan.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
no you didnt. i have the issue and didnt see shyt.
Bruh stop lying :comeon:. How you have that issue and not see Storm globally manipulate the weather?

Storm has shown huge feats like beating (sort of) the nigh-omnipotent Trion...
Has absorbed energies of millions of stars...
Has transcended into an energy being in Rogue Storm, scaring Dr Doom.
Has housed Eternity, as Strange himself said only a few can withstand...
Has an alternate version with Phoenix entity known as PhoenixStorm...
Has an alternate version who possessed the asgardian stormcaster (similar to Thor's mjolnir) bearing the name Stormborn...
Has an alternate version with powerful mystic powers , going toe-to-toe with Belasco....

4374549-blackvortexstormlarge.jpg

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Bruh stop lying :comeon:. How you have that issue and not see Storm globally manipulate the weather?

Storm has shown huge feats like beating (sort of) the nigh-omnipotent Trion...
Has absorbed energies of millions of stars...
Has transcended into an energy being in Rogue Storm, scaring Dr Doom.
Has housed Eternity, as Strange himself said only a few can withstand...
Has an alternate version with Phoenix entity known as PhoenixStorm...
Has an alternate version who possessed the asgardian stormcaster (similar to Thor's mjolnir) bearing the name Stormborn...
Has an alternate version with powerful mystic powers , going toe-to-toe with Belasco....

4374549-blackvortexstormlarge.jpg

1st feat is non canon

show me her Abosrbing the energy of millions of stars, youre either lying or dont know what youre talking about.

lmaoooo the rest of the shyt you stated is non canon as well. LMAO. breh is using alternate storm versions to TRY and win. lol thor already beat storm.

ITS OVER BREH, you lose......

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
One thing I did notice is that both Marvel and DC don't have an extremely powerful black Superhero like Franklin Richards (M) or Michael Demiurgos(DC)
Who's stronger than superman?
:gucci:

Calvin-Ellis-Black-Superman.jpg

:troll:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Thor orders the weather and his powers are supernatural in that they can break the laws of physics.
Storm cooperates with the weather and her powers work within the laws of physics.

Quite aside from all of Thor's other powers and advantages.
Thor stomps.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
1st feat is non canon

show me her Abosrbing the energy of millions of stars, youre either lying or dont know what youre talking about.

lmaoooo the rest of the shyt you stated is non canon as well. LMAO. breh is using alternate storm versions to TRY and win. lol thor already beat storm.

ITS OVER BREH, you lose......
:russ: bruh only 3 of the things I named aren't canon and I provided receipts for the other stuff listed already and I can provide more. You are the one proving you know nothing about these characters especially storm.

When an alien race's experiments in eternal universal observation cause damage to Eternity, he is narrowly saved by the actions of the Fantastic Four, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Storm, Gravity and the Silver Surfer. Strange uses Gravity as a 'scalpel' based on his gravity-wielding powers to cut out the damaged portions while Storm serves as a temporary host to Eternity's consciousness as the other heroes hold back the universe's 'antibodies' as they try to attack the perceived cause of the damage

Storm has taken down God tier heroes before. She took on Silver Surfer himself

Put some RESPEK on Storms name:birdman: