Thousands of dads left in shock as DIY paternity test usage soars

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:skip:

I know men that have had kids pinned on them that weren’t theres. My sons father’s cousin, had two women pin children on him in one year. One of them was a babymama that he already had a child with.

He did paternity tests on both babies like 6 months later, and neither one was his. Went from having three kids back to just his one. I know of several more cases like that within that family lmao. :manny:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Laws need to be changed so men are no longer required by law to still financially support the child if DNA confirms he's not the biological father.

The gov't does not care about this. They only care if she is a single mom and she's on gov't assistance then they care about pinning it on any man they possibly can to lessen the cost coming out the state. If the gov't cared mandatory dna testing would've been introduced years ago.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
images

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
The gov't does not care about this. They only care if she is a single mom and she's on gov't assistance then they care about pinning it on any man they possibly can to lessen the cost coming out the state. If the gov't cared mandatory dna testing would've been introduced years ago.
Exactly. It's not in government financial interest to encourage mandatory testing. They'd rather YOU pay for kids that aren't yours instead of them. The war on men is real :ufdup:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Laws need to be changed so men are no longer required by law to still financially support the child if DNA confirms he's not the biological father.
Will never happen.

Because if she doesn't know who the real father is and is now the sole parent to the child the state may have to provide the financial backing to raise the child. They'd rather some poor sap take that L

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Will never happen.

Because if she doesn't know who the real father is and is now the sole parent to the child the state may have to provide the financial backing to raise the child. They'd rather some poor sap take that L
And the poor sap isn’t really going to mind.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Raise another man kid as your own thinking it’s your own because you trust your wife brehs

Dudes would be shocked if they knew the truth, especially how often and deep early on into a relationship there girl is still messing with 1 to 2 other guys, which is how & why this happens.