@ThreeLetterAgency AKA @Napoleon Are You An Agent/Plant? (Because You Come Across As One)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I had to do this bruh :manny: You have made some suspect comments lately on the whole political atmosphere. What is it that you support for Blacks and minorities :jbhmm: You defend Hillary and never criticize her. However, you always diss the 3rd party candidates. This comes from a guy who's a centre-leftist who believes working within the system. However, I support my brethren who work from the outside. What is your agenda? These neo-liberal policies have FAILED the Black community:snoop: Plus, the Democratic Party isn't even really liberal. They have some socially liberal leaning, but continue to move right in other ways :francis: So, what is your solution since you love to tag me to things @ThreeLetterAgency

BTW @Blessed Is the Man you an agent too nephew :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I had to do this bruh :manny: You have made some suspect comments lately on the whole political atmosphere. What is it that you support for Blacks and minorities :jbhmm: You defend Hillary and never criticize her. However, you always diss the 3rd party candidates. This comes from a guy who's a centre-leftist who believes working within the system. However, I support my brethren who work from the outside. What is your agenda? These neo-liberal policies have FAILED the Black community:snoop: Plus, the Democratic Party isn't even really liberal. They have some socially liberal leaning, but continue to move right in other ways :francis: So, what is your solution since you love to tag me to things @ThreeLetterAgency

BTW @Blessed Is the Man you an agent too nephew :pacspit:
I don't always diss third party candidates.

I diss parties that are too lazy to win even a fukking state senate or house seat.

The Green Party does not deserve the nomination.

KamaroJonez

All Star
Daps
Only fans of James Bond will undersand this
GW720H370

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't always diss third party candidates.

I diss parties that are too lazy to win even a fukking state senate or house seat.

The Green Party does not deserve the nomination.
For one, I don't consider myself apart of the Greens. I'm just voting for Stein because she's atleast better than the others. She's too far left to me also. Also, with the Koch Brothers and other Billionaires funding house and senate seats I think it would be hard for grassroots to win :francis: That's why we need to overturn "Citizens United" and have free and fair elections.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For one, I don't consider myself apart of the Greens. I'm just voting for Stein because she's atleast better than the others. She's too far left to me also. Also, with the Koch Brothers and other Billionaires funding house and senate seats I think it would be hard for grassroots to win :francis: That's why we need to overturn "Citizens United" and have free and fair elections.
So fukking deal with it

You don't have to agree with me.

I understand the world a little more than you do, with more detail and appreciation for nuance, facts, and reality.

Hillary is the most qualified person to be POTUS of the current candidates.

If you can't handle that, you don't need to resort to conspiracy to justify what you deem an anomaly.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So fukking deal with it

I understand the world a little more than you do, with more detail and appreciation for nuance, facts, and reality.

If you can't handle that, you don't need to resort to conspiracy to justify what you deem an anomaly.
How is what I said a conspiracy? I didn't conspire a theory, so what you said was invalid and had no meaning. Also, I disagree with Hillary being the most qualified and I told you why many of times. How do you deal with it when these politicians are representing a 1% minority?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
So fukking deal with it

So u rather the qualified candidate with history of fraud racism and international law violations... because they know the (crooked) system a little better than the other guy. News flash buddy, Hillary is a puppet and she hardly makes her own decisions. If she can have a group of elites dictate how to run shyt, surely stein or trump would be ok with experienced advisors at their side.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is what I said a conspiracy? I didn't conspire a theory, so what you said was invalid and had no meaning. Also, I disagree with Hillary being the most qualified and I told you why many of times. How do you deal with it when these politicians are representing a 1% minority?
so fukking disagree with me already and be done with it.

I'm tired of dragging your sorry ass through these threads.

You've got to get tired of losing to me.