@ThreeLetterAgency AKA @Napoleon Are You An Agent/Plant? (Because You Come Across As One)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
so fukking disagree with me already and be done with it.

I'm tired of dragging your sorry ass through these threads.

You've got to get tired of losing to me.
You never owned me in a thread Napoleon. However, you would tag me to Russia propaganda. Like I said, you are lying to people on this board. I and many other called out your flawed ideology many of times. Especially, when that flawed ideology has hurt Black Americans.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
so fukking disagree with me already and be done with it.

I'm tired of dragging your sorry ass through these threads.

You've got to get tired of losing to me.
Although I agree with your opponent more on this topic, objectively speaking I'm seeing pretty equal debating breh, don't get cocky :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You never owned me in a thread Napoleon. However, you would tag me to Russia propaganda. Like I said, you are lying to people on this board. I and many other called out your flawed ideology many of times. Especially, when that flawed ideology has hurt Black Americans.
blah

blah

blah

block me already.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
For one, I don't consider myself apart of the Greens. I'm just voting for Stein because she's atleast better than the others. She's too far left to me also. Also, with the Koch Brothers and other Billionaires funding house and senate seats I think it would be hard for grassroots to win :francis: That's why we need to overturn "Citizens United" and have free and fair elections.
You think you're doing something revolutionary by voting for Stein? You must feel like a real rebel. What a waste of a vote...

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
An agent? Is he supposed to be disrupting something here? :francis:

This government/illuminati/whatever infiltration schtick has become tired :coffee:

We need to do better in 2017

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Stand down, Playa.:mjlol:
I was referencing the fact that you, as an American said Centre and not Center like y'all used to.:ehh:
While some Americans know about us Carib Brehs and our semi-british background, I've had Americans look at me like I'm retarded if I ever wrote "Centre" or "Tyre" or "Colour" on some :dahell: 'cause they ain't familiar with the British spellings of certain English words. Best of luck to you and yours come November, man.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You think you're doing something revolutionary by voting for Stein? You must feel like a real rebel. What a waste of a vote...
A wasted vote is voting for someone who you know can't do the job. I'm not voting for her to win, but because she is honest and to help her reach 5% for 2020 funding.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Stand down, Playa.:mjlol:
I was referencing the fact that you, as an American said Centre and not Center like y'all used to.:ehh:
While some Americans know about us Carib Brehs and our semi-british background, I've had Americans look at me like I'm retarded if I ever wrote "Centre" or "Tyre" or "Colour" on some :dahell: 'cause they ain't familiar with the British spellings of certain English words. Best of luck to you and yours come November, man.
Thanks my brotha and naw I'm not like the rest of these Americans :salute: