Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm :dead: at everyone's response is literally
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
They went on tour because of the money that Future had paid. They don’t work together because of a Future and P beef from years ago that’s still going on.
It's some dumb shyt but I remember when the RR truck dropped.. P had one and Future was waiting on one.. When Future got his he was like "I got tha first one that otha shyt a loaner" lol its dumb but they flex on each other.. Maybe it got something to do wit OGD Future really knew em Migos acted like they did..

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's some dumb shyt but I remember when the RR truck dropped.. P had one and Future was waiting on one.. When Future got his he was like "I got tha first one that otha shyt a loaner" lol its dumb but they flex on each other.. Maybe it got something to do wit OGD Future really knew em Migos acted like they did..
So wait, that's why when future was doing that Beats 1 radio show to promote WIZRD he spoke on how some people had got the Demo or what ever it was for the car but were flexing like they bought it first or some shyt like that lol.

It was the Rolls Royce Truck :mjlol: Them nikkas beefing over who got the Rolls Royce Truck first? Rich people issues.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not true Future got a song with lil baby

and he has did songs with offset
What song does Future have with lil baby? Don’t quote me with anything that hasn’t been released yet. And yeah I know about Patek water but that’s still not a migos and future song.

Prynce

Daps
What song does Future have with lil baby? Don’t quote me with anything that hasn’t been released yet. And yeah I know about Patek water but that’s still not a migos and future song.
They haven't dropped it yet but lil baby teasing it

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
So wait, that's why when future was doing that Beats 1 radio show to promote WIZRD he spoke on how some people had got the Demo or what ever it was for the car but were flexing like they bought it first or some shyt like that lol.

It was the Rolls Royce Truck :mjlol: Them nikkas beefing over who got the Rolls Royce Truck first? Rich people issues.
Yea he was talkin bout Lil Baby and P.. But it's deeper than tha truck that was just a flex move...