Thugger Staying Loyal To Gucci, Not Working With Jeezy

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk future called gunna and baby the goats of trap music right now .. (a interview he did a few months back )
Gunna ain’t with QC, they have a couple songs together. And Future ain’t gotta beef with any of those dudes it’s just between him and P and some other artists just stuck in the middle

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Quavo and Future would’ve been >>

But too little too late now :manny:
Thug, Future and Quavo had a song together. Never officially dropped cuz Cardi took the beat and made Drip with Migos

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Young scooter definitely fell out with migos I remember that

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They went on tour because of the money that Future had paid. They don’t work together because of a Future and P beef from years ago that’s still going on.

Scooter and Migos don't fukk with each other too. Only time they ever made a track with each other was Holmes when they all were under the Bricksquad affiliation.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What song does Future have with lil baby? Don’t quote me with anything that hasn’t been released yet. And yeah I know about Patek water but that’s still not a migos and future song.
They supposedly working on a mixtape

But Lil Baby has deep connections in atl good chance he been down with future a long time before he signed to P

He definitely don’t fukk with quavo tho

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah I should’ve said that from the beginning it’s not just Future vs P. It’s really Freebandz vs. QC

never really noticed that before..props

I could see why tho FreeBandz from the one of the roughest parts of the city and Migos from safe ass Gwinnett :mjlol:

maybe they just see them nikkas as fake