TI getting his soul snatched by ludacris on STOMP after trying to 'cool j' him appreciation thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I thought T.I threw that shot,then Buck told Luda on some ho shyt to get him on the song and cause controversy.:ohhh:

That Luda shyt was:whew: back when it happened....but time has made it so that when you hear that T.I verse its :whew: now....Luda was talkin success which T.I has more of now,T.I was talkin bout how he the one who get the respect out here and Luda get the Rodney Dangerfield....fact is people don't take Luda seriously or put him in those top anything discussions once he faded out...meanwhile t.I still relevant and can call himself the king:manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nah I thought T.I threw that shot,then Buck told Luda on some ho shyt to get him on the song and cause controversy.:ohhh:

That Luda shyt was:whew: back when it happened....but time has made it so that when you hear that T.I verse its :whew: now....Luda was talkin success which T.I has more of now,T.I was talkin bout how he the one who get the respect out here and Luda get the Rodney Dangerfield....fact is people don't take Luda seriously or put him in those top anything discussions once he faded out...meanwhile t.I still relevant and can call himself the king:manny:

Luda is doing big budget Hollywood films while TIP is independent. Not seeing how Clifford is "more successful."

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Lil nikka tried to sneakily diss him and luda said fukk that and redid his verse...demolishing ti......and tip fell the fukk BACK. This is unarguable.

It makes it all the worse that TI jumped all on Lil Flip a cool humble nikka that never fukked with anyone and showed everyone love, for frivolous ass reasons. TI bytch ass couldnt mumble Luda's name though...............

Glad the snitch career is done:pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Luda is doing big budget Hollywood films while TIP is independent. Not seeing how Clifford is "more successful."

TIP doin tours with Wayne,Luda is forced to have SUPPORTING roles in movies bcuz after those horrible singles he dropped nobody wanted to hear a album from em and he's now less popular,less succesful and not as good a rapper as his former weed carrier titi boi...TIP only independent becuz kings don't negotiate:obama:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was Young Buck a real nikka or a snake for passing Luda the track i can't call it, did he let T.I know?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
TIP doin tours with Wayne,Luda is forced to have SUPPORTING roles in movies bcuz after those horrible singles he dropped nobody wanted to hear a album from em and he's now less popular,less succesful and not as good a rapper as his former weed carrier titi boi...TIP only independent becuz kings don't negotiate:obama:

im sure luda is ok with this. everything titi boi sells luda still eats off him:mjpls: