TI getting his soul snatched by ludacris on STOMP after trying to 'cool j' him appreciation thread

Prae

Pro
Daps
I still don't feel like canibus' line was a diss at cool j (referring to thread title) and thought that whole thing was blown outta proportion.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I'm still mad at tip for that hoe shyt he pulled on flip.

That shyt was a planned move to take out flip

Flip never said a bad word about tip.

With all that said...............Musically tip>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luda.

Luda might have sold more records, but tip sold some records as well. Also tip career is still afloat while luda's is not.

Luda is done, ti gonna be around a few more years at least

Tip also has a better catalog

Prae

Pro
Daps
What started this shyt anyway
From wikipedia

Ludacris vs. T.I.
The beef originally started when T.I. saw Disturbing tha Peace rapper I-20's video. In the video, a guy was wearing a shirt with the words "Trap House."[citation needed] The guy was getting beat up and stomped in the video. T.I. thought it said "Trap Muzik". Former G-Unit artist Young Buck asked fellow Southern rappers T.I. and Ludacris to appear on his new record on the track "Stomp". T.I. recorded a verse, which contained a line that Young Buck considered to be a subliminal diss towards Ludacris "Me gettin' beat down?/That's ludicrous/". Young Buck spoke to Ludacris about the verse, to maintain his neutrality in the beef. Ludacris then recorded the verse that can be found on the album.[1] T.I's record company wanted Ludacris to change his verse before they sanctioned it but Ludacris refused and T.I. was therefore replaced by Game on the album version. Ludacris and T.I. sat down and talked about it and are now on good terms.

The beef reignited since the film when T.I. made a disrespectful comment on his single "You Know What It Is", about Ludacris winning his grammy for rap album of the year ("Release Therapy") which he and T.I. were both nominees ("King"). The comment made was T.I. saying he felt that Ludacris didn't deserve the award and that T.I. actually had the rap album of the year. He also dissed Ludacris on his verse to Rocko's song "Umma Do Me." However, the two are once again on good terms, and were featured on each other's albums in 2008.

I'm still mad at tip for that hoe shyt he pulled on flip.

That shyt was a planned move to take out flip

Flip never said a bad word about tip.

With all that said...............Musically tip>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luda.

Luda might have sold more records, but tip sold some records as well. Also tip career is still afloat while luda's is not.

Luda is done, ti gonna be around a few more years at least

Tip also has a better catalog

I thought that song he did with Kelly Rowland was aight lol :yeshrug:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's amazing. cuz everytime i hear that song and i hear TIP talkin shlick, i prepare for the greatness that i already know is coming. luda took that nikka's soul like shang tsung, the wordplay was just :ohlawd:

surely Top Informer would love for this moment to be forgotten, but the shyts on wax. he got bagged up like some andy kapps hot fries :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
War with god :ohlawd:

but I know I aint seen someone in here tryna say TI more succesful than luda :stopitslime:

I rather hear that tho then when people was really tryna argue drake was more succesful than luda :stopitslime:

MINT

All Star
Daps
I still don't feel like canibus' line was a diss...

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
War with god :ohlawd:

but I know I aint seen someone in here tryna say TI more succesful than luda :stopitslime:

I rather hear that tho then when people was really tryna argue drake was more succesful than luda :stopitslime:

In the long run, tip will be looked at as the better rapper, with a better catalog, strictly musically tip>>>>>Luda

They both came out around the same time, maybe luda was a year or so earlier