TIL that being clingy to women for sex/a date can be okay :dehell:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I recently had a fallout with a chick I really wanted to bang/date with, after that I've been bitter about it. Now she fukks other dudes within my circle.

Yo, I maybe an inexperienced virgin, but the dating game fukking wack, Breh/brehettes.

It's been last year December since we stopped seeing each other. I've kept thinking over and over what happened between us. After we split, she was quick to fukk other dudes I know and talk to. I've just tried my best to ignore her for about a month or 2 after but she kept on wanting to talk to me despite me giving cold shoulder. All this time I thought she was just playing me from the start. But then recently I realized that even SHE didn't know what happened between us. The past Tuesday, I've got up the courage to get some closure with her. It was pretty short actually...
Me: "So, when we started seeing each other, at some point...Did I turned you off?" :to:

Her: "Oh no. It's not you, It's just just me, ya know. I didn't know what was going on between us. Plus, I was at my "hoe period" at the time. I guess that's why you deleted me off snapchat "

Me: :ld:"Yea...but I thought you hated me for some reason."

Her: "Oh no, I just felt like everything went so slow between us. I didn't know if you liked me or whatever."

Me: "I mean..I did asked you out a few times...":jbhmm:

Her "Oh...yeah.."

Me: "I don't hate you though. So..we're cool, right?"

Her: "Yeah, we're cool"

We hugged after that, then she went home. I got a little satisfied for communicating more with her than we did dating, but then Im thinking "The 3rd guy she banged is now dating her. What the hell did he do right that I didn't?" :jbhmm: Dude was so clingy and so over-protective around her. Even when just seeing her for a month. He would even get scared/jealous when I talk to her for a moment. Even when she engages the convo first. :gucci: They've been keeping up for about 5-6 months now. I've always believed being clingy or pressuring a girl to get to like you the worse way to go and turns women off. But even my home girl told me "Ya shoulda came on strong and got clingy like him"
:gucci: Despite the fact people either told me I was a p*ssy, wasteman, and "too nice" :scust: or she was just a slut that was just playing with me, I just learned I've should had took a harder initiative to get her to sleep with me/like me more. Instead she was just slowly losing interest because it didn't go the way she expected. I knew there was something I've must have done wrong. Even though she was leading me on at a point and was trifling, she wanted me to push her to it. :dwillhuh: Just asking her out or setting up a day isn't enough. You have to do whatever is in your will to make her not flake you. Is this so, Coli?

Before anyone says "You should had touched her sexually, breh" The very 1st time we kissed, I've grabbed thighs and ass. We were making out for a hot minute after work.
That was my first kiss too :mjcry:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
emotions

clingy dude makes her feel validated and when hes jealous and kicks other weak nikkas out that makes her tingle cause he shows strenght

u too nice and predictable why would she care bout you? keep it real

Daps
Yo, I maybe an inexperienced virgin, but the dating game fukking wack, Breh/brehettes.

It's been last year December since we stopped seeing each other. I've kept thinking over and over what happened between us. After we split, she was quick to fukk other dudes I know and talk to. I've just tried my best to ignore her for about a month or 2 after but she kept on wanting to talk to me despite me giving cold shoulder. All this time I thought she was just playing me from the start. But then recently I realized that even SHE didn't know what happened between us. The past Tuesday, I've got up the courage to get some closure with her. It was pretty short actually...
Me: "So, when we started seeing each other, at some point...Did I turned you off?" :to:

Her: "Oh no. It's not you, It's just just me, ya know. I didn't know what was going on between us. Plus, I was at my "hoe period" at the time. I guess that's why you deleted me off snapchat "

Me: :ld:"Yea...but I thought you hated me for some reason."

Her: "Oh no, I just felt like everything went so slow between us. I didn't know if you liked me or whatever."

Me: "I mean..I did asked you out a few times...":jbhmm:

Her "Oh...yeah.."

Me: "I don't hate you though. So..we're cool, right?"

Her: "Yeah, we're cool"

We hugged after that, then she went home. I got a little satisfied for communicating more with her than we did dating, but then Im thinking "The 3rd guy she banged is now dating her. What the hell did he do right that I didn't?" :jbhmm: Dude was so clingy and so over-protective around her. Even when just seeing her for a month. He would even get scared/jealous when I talk to her for a moment. Even when she engages the convo first. :gucci: They've been keeping up for about 5-6 months now. I've always believed being clingy or pressuring a girl to get to like you the worse way to go and turns women off. But even my home girl told me "Ya shoulda came on strong and got clingy like him"
:gucci: Despite the fact people either told me I was a p*ssy, wasteman, and "too nice" :scust: or she was just a slut that was just playing with me, I just learned I've should had took a harder initiative to get her to sleep with me/like me more. Instead she was just slowly losing interest because it didn't go the way she expected. I knew there was something I've must have done wrong. Even though she was leading me on at a point and was trifling, she wanted me to push her to it. :dwillhuh: Just asking her out or setting up a day isn't enough. You have to do whatever is in your will to make her not flake you. Is this so, Coli?

Before anyone says "You should had touched her sexually, breh" The very 1st time we kissed, I've grabbed thighs and ass. We were making out for a hot minute after work.

The bold part. She told you what went wrong. Did it take you along time to make a move?.

You say your inexperience virgin right?. How old are you?

You gotta get out here and get some experience under you belt. Your going to make mistakes but it'll be worth it in the end. You'll find out what works and what doesn't work

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Attraction for women is like a small window.. if you miss that tiny instance to act you’re fukked unless you glo up or are a man women don’t mind sharing

At the same time it’s hot and cold.. one moment all they see is you.. 12 hours later they act like they never want to see you again and that’s that. And sometimes you think you did everything right but :yeshrug:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
emotions

clingy dude makes her feel validated and when hes jealous and kicks other weak nikkas out that makes her tingle cause he shows strenght

u too nice and predictable why would she care bout you? keep it real

Hold on here...SHE was the one that initiated on me first. She was the one that had a crush on me. When it was finally the day I said, "Let's go out to X" , she flakes. How am I being too nice? In my mind, it's either a yes or no situation.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The bold part. She told you what went wrong. Did it take you along time to make a move?.

You say your inexperience virgin right?. How old are you?

You gotta get out here and get some experience under you belt. Your going to make mistakes but it'll be worth it in the end. You'll find out what works and what doesn't work

Im 24.

At that time, what more could I had possibly done? The 1st timed we mingled, I've made out with her and asked her out. All I know is that I didn't want to seem pushy with it.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
well in her mind isnt a yes or no thing

thats what u have to do play her so when she thinks of u she doesnt understand if u a yes or no guy, put yourself in her shoes she knows u like her even when she fukks other nikkas u will talk to her

so why should she care about u? she already pecdicts ur moves why not care about this other nikka who she cant figure out?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Im 24.

At that time, what more could I had possibly done? The 1st timed we mingled, I've made out with her and asked her out. All I know is that I didn't want to seem pushy with it.

what u need to do is get at other females u think this women is special and u like her nothing wrong with that sadly as soon as she knows that u feel like that u are done

Get other p*ssy ASAP

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well in her mind isnt a yes or no thing

thats what u have to do play her so when she thinks of u she doesnt understand if u a yes or no guy, put yourself in her shoes she knows u like her even when she fukks other nikkas u will talk to her

so why should she care about u? she already pecdicts ur moves why not care about this other nikka who she cant figure out?

But If I were in her shoes, Id go with the guy I originally liked beforehand :dame:
At the same time, I should had made it known I don't play that shyt. I even wanted to forget about her after she flaked me the 2nd time. Shouldn't had listened my friend telling me to wait it out.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
But If I were in her shoes, Id go with the guy I originally liked beforehand :dame:
At the same time, I should had made it known I don't play that shyt. I even wanted to forget about her after she flaked me the 2nd time. Shouldn't had listened my friend telling me to wait it out.

Well what makes u think u thath she only liked u? sorry but young females always got nikkas sniffin around if she aproached u are right she did like u but that dont mean she EXCLUVILY liked you...

yeah just forget her ASAP

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps