TIL that being clingy to women for sex/a date can be okay :dehell:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
fukk up one, introducing her to your friends. Unless she knew them beforehand, she shouldn't be in a position to run through your social circle.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ok so logically u will understand that she will prefer to fukk nikkas who kno what they doing, right?

That was never my problem or the reason why I made this thread. I've been trying to know what I've did wrong or who am I as a person.

and why not fukk a virgin? yall have something in comon and because shes a virgin u could even tell her u are not one and she wouldnt kno u lying

the irony lol iam a fukkin genius smfh

Bruh you just contradicted yoself

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Damn seems like the poster above was right, u just dont get it smh

iam done here

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Dawg, you asking for advice but you're being defensive when they give it to you.

You dont have game.

You dont know how to read the opposite sex.

You are not a real man (in the eyes of this woman).

Game. Your mouthpiece is sorely lacking as evidenced by the paraphrased conversation you depicted. Your self esteem shows you lack gumption, or initiative. Confidence is key, you should work on that before engaging in any kind of discussion with her or any other female for that matter.

Reading. You thought playing it cool and showing indifference worked with this particular female. You were wrong. She banged three dudes since. I'm sure they read her right. (Easy broad that doesn't deserve much effort let alone months of contact). Learn to become more in tune with your partners emotions/ feelings, morality and interests, playing on these builds quality rapport. Also, you'll know what move to make.

Real Man. I did not say you weren't a real man, simply that she doesn't think so. What one woman thinks a real man is can be totally different from the next woman. This ties into reading the woman, figure out her turn ons and turn offs. Present yourself as the sum of her interests and not her dislikes. You will be the real man she desires.

Now, personally - IDGAF about any of the advice, chasing women is backwards. BUT since you're a virgin and you obviously want to get your dikk wet then you need to play the game.

As the importance of p*ssy falls in your daily priorities, I hope you spend that time working on you. Being the best 'you' will have p*ssy falling in your lap.

Read this 30 times OP

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Im 24.

At that time, what more could I had possibly done? The 1st timed we mingled, I've made out with her and asked her out. All I know is that I didn't want to seem pushy with it.

She said she was in her hoe phase right.

She wanted you to fukk her right in the p*ssy but you were too gentlemen for that so she moved on another guy/s who did do that.