Time for Sessions to Go: Jeff Sessions is ready to unveil the end of cannabis legalization

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ELECTIONS.:hillaryblessed: HAVE. :queenhillary:CONSEQUENCES.

8FhSEm2.gif
if i didnt know better, i would think this woman suffered the most crushing, embarrassing defeat in election history. not sure why you insist on bringing her up in here

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:heh:

Dont we have an opiod crisis to focus on

Who gives a fukk about weed in this century

Just shows how out of touch these old ass people are. Hopefully in the next four years they become extinct in the national political scene.

They gotta lock the Negros and Hispanics up somehow :skip:

Country ain't shyt and again racist cacs are destroying this country

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should have voted for her, bytch
ive admitted that several times :dead:

but if i had, she still would have won my state anyway, and gone on to lose the election. so here we are, and hopefully we learn from the disaster of 2016

by that i mean we dont listen to people like you when they tell us who to nominate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ive admitted that several times :dead:

but if i had, she still would have won my state anyway, and gone on to lose the election. so here we are, and hopefully we learn from the disaster of 2016

by that i mean we dont listen to people like you when they tell us who to nominate
Good. Then shut your hoe ass up.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@the cac mamba
i know i coomented on your admission of wrongdoing re:voting in another thread
and i still think thats great that you admitted your error there

i have to ask though, are you young? single?
its really remarkable to me your single focus on only yourself and how things affect you and you alone.

honestly i can see you posting "yeah its fukked up that Cheeto decided to bomb Florida and take the whole state via eminent domain for private prisons,
but what can ya do? i dont live there and my state didnt vote for him any way"

the privilege and just selfishness is mindblowing.

:mindblown:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
@the cac mamba

its really remarkable to me your single focus on only yourself and how things affect you and you alone.

honestly i can see you posting "yeah its fukked up that Cheeto decided to bomb Florida and take the whole state via eminent domain for private prisons,

He’s a white, male, millennial... this is par for course for that lot

It’s the same thing that allows them to vote for Jill Stein or Bernie Sanders and say “I gave it my all, good luck”.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba

i guess ill ask you then, what would have been an appropriate post. my initial reaction when i saw this on the news was ":beli: this piece of shyt is at it again, but i dont see this doing any real damage". thats it :yeshrug:

now should i come on here and lie to make other posters feel better? did i even make one post in here that was remotely supportive of jeff sessions, instead of just dismissive? is it possible that instead of privilege (which i dont deny exists) and selfishness, im just some motherfukker who's completely powerless when it comes to stopping the evil shyt that goes on in this country?

let me redo my original post: "fukk sessions, this is terrible". what did that accomplish in regards to anything? i dont WANT to give sessions the power to suppress legalization, is that a bad thing?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s a white, male, millennial... this is par for course for that lot

It’s the same thing that allows them to vote for Jill Stein or Bernie Sanders and say “I gave it my all, good luck”.
what is "this", in regards to this particular issue and thread? and use your own words

log in as 88m3 if it will help you articulate better, that alias was always a better poster

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i guess ill ask you then, what would have been an appropriate post. my initial reaction when i saw this on the news was ":beli: this piece of shyt is at it again, but i dont see this doing any real damage". thats it :yeshrug:

now should i come on here and lie to make other posters feel better? did i even make one post in here that was remotely supportive of jeff sessions, instead of just dismissive? is it possible that instead of privilege (which i dont deny exists) and selfishness, im just some motherfukker who's completely powerless when it comes to stopping the evil shyt that goes on in this country?

let me redo my original post: "fukk sessions, this is terrible". what did that accomplish in regards to anything? i dont WANT to give sessions the power to suppress legalization, is that a bad thing?

i wasnt even talking about just this specific post.
making an observation about the totality of what ive noticed about several of your posts.

how you feel is how you feel
i like to think you are possible to recieve some feedback as to why your posts are reacted to the way that they are

but maybe you dgaf how you come across to others.
its either that or you really dgaf about anyone who isnt exactly like you

:yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wasnt even talking about just this specific post.
making an observation about the totality of what ive noticed about several of your posts.

how you feel is how you feel
i like to think you are possible to recieve some feedback as to why your posts are reacted to the way that they are

but maybe you dgaf how you come across to others.
its either that or you really dgaf about anyone who isnt exactly like you
well i'll use this thread and issue as an example. my candidate was running on removing weed from schedule 1 and legalizing it, which disproportionately fukks over minorities all over america. i actually dont even smoke weed :dead: i see how its used as a tool by the criminal justice system and these fukkin pigs, and im disgusted by the unfairness of it

but my candidate didnt win, trump did, and this is where we're at. theres nothing to be done about it now except cry about it on the internet, vote democrat next cycle, or do something violent and drastic in real life

im not going to pretend like im gonna go out and take sessions' family hostage until he rescinds this memo, all i can really do is hope he's ineffective. i dont mean to brush off anyone's concerns, but no one in here has convinced me of their argument. at all. so that leaves me around the middle option

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Let's not forget that over half of states allow medical marijuana also that includes red states like Louisiana. Now there are laws that prevent the federal government from just going after states for that but it has to be approved every fiscal year.

Then to the recreational side, this is going to hurt investment in these legal companies which will hurt revenue. It doesn't matter how liberal the state is it's a risky investment if the government can come in at any time and fukk with you.

This was one of my biggest issues with the Democrats in that they continued to kick the can on this and wanted to use the states as experiments when they should have removed weed from the Controlled Substances Act a long time ago. Instead of shying away they could have run on that in the legislative branch and probably had a better turnout in midterms.