Tinder Turbothot Chronicles Vol 2: THICK Latina

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
i know man. im good, i got a girl and all that (wifed up) . i believe you really can eat at any age. never stops. but i was just more or less sayin being 19 and single again in this day and age would be lit
not as lit as you think unless you're good looking or rich

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I1LpQri.jpg

V38IiAS.jpg

I was talking to this bytch all of 5 mins and she inviting me over to smoke :patrice:

LFZFquG.jpg

Now it's entirely possible she just wants to smoke

But I don't recall a time, ever in my life, when smoking at the bytch house didn't lead to some action :wow:

Update pending
Overly arched eyebrows
Animal print
Blow job lines
Latina weed head = chances of herpes at 90 percent

She likes to smoke blunts and smoke dikks.

Won't end well but will be a lesson well learned.

The moment you show weakness you're done.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed the days when nikkas got ass and kept it to themselves. Maybe told a homie or two.

I almost feel like a weirdo nowadays for not sharing what I do with everyone on social media. Like... the life I live almost doesnt exist because it's not being displayed for everyone's viewing pleasure.

This life..

I dunno. fukk it. I'm just gonna go the old-disgruntled-man route and watch my lawn.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh.. I don't believe she's 19 son.. she gotta be 27! I know some of'em that be pretending to be younger so they can get that young D.

I can tell she got a gut though, that's why she wearing the baggy loose t shirt :shaq2:

But hey, get your groove on playa! Chicks out here getting bodies son.. and a nikka will never know :mjpls: