Tinder unmatch stories *free daps and reps as well*

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:russ: Lmao had one the other day

That girl had Travis Scott's song in her bio so I ask her how the new album? :yeshrug:

She's like I love it my favorite songs are blah blah blah :jawalrus:

I'm like cool haven't had the opportunity to listen to it, you listen to a lot of American rap? :gladbron:

She's like yeah all the time! :gladbron:

I'm like damn me too, what's your favorite artists right now? :gladbron:

She's like why you tryna make a playlist? :childplease: :camby:

I wasn't even mad shyt was funny as hell how she flipped it suddenly

full

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Just recently I matched with this chick that, for all intents and purposes was kinda cute. I didn't read her profile, she said she was muslim and looking for marriage within the next 6 months. Not to mention, she was from Saudi Arabia. We matched and she immediately asked me was I muslim. I just ignored her after that...she sent me a second message after that shytting on me then unmatched me.

Another chick I matched with was average as fukk. We ended chatting 2 times. The last conversation I got into an disagreement/argument (she was arguing) with her about grad school acceptance requirements at a school I was applying to. She got mad and ending up banging on me. One of the craziest conversations I ever ended up having with a chick.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was talking to this girl a while ago unbeknown to me that I knew her cousin. Everything was good until her cousin saw who she was talking 2 and I got cut off abruptly :mjcry:

I went to school with the cousin and she was a cac chasing wench since back then, we used to talk but she always said mad ignorant :mjpls: shyt always with the white boys. Always bout the money... decent looking Eritrean girl. She don't like brothers. Anyway fast forward and last week I happen to walk past the hating ass cousin and I was looking fly that day.. She was looking washed as fukk out of shape and her face aged terribly, coming out a hood as apartment. She's been smoking since she was young. Walked clean past her as she was staring me down and grilling me in the face, no acknowledgment. Time hasn't been kind to her :umad:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
:russ: Lmao had one the other day

That girl had Travis Scott's song in her bio so I ask her how the new album? :yeshrug:

She's like I love it my favorite songs are blah blah blah :jawalrus:

I'm like cool haven't had the opportunity to listen to it, you listen to a lot of American rap? :gladbron:

She's like yeah all the time! :gladbron:

I'm like damn me too, what's your favorite artists right now? :gladbron:

She's like why you tryna make a playlist? :childplease: :camby:

I wasn't even mad shyt was funny as hell how she flipped it suddenly
:mjlol:
Should've went straight for the kill and offered her some dikk at that point

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Has nothing to do with being ugly. Everyone gets unmatched for stupid/no reason. I've gotten unmatched before for asking if they have more than 1 or 2 pics. One time some girl matched me and then hit me up. She only had one pic and I couldn't even see it. I said "Wow, I can barely see your pic." She unmatched me a second later. Another girl matched me on bumble (bumble is way better than tinder, at least over here in the Pacific Northwest) and of course she hit me up first. I told her that I liked her pics and that she was very attractive. She unmatched me a minute later :laugh:. I have yet to meet a "normal" woman on there. They all have baggage out the ass/mentally scarred.

OP you should have made a thread about tinder dates. Those are way more interesting :pachaha: I went on a tinder date a few weeks ago with this thick PAWG. Chick had a fiery ass personality, definitely had some idiosyncrasies. I shrugged it off bc i usually don't let that get in the way of me trying to get the p*ssy, though I should bc I never do when I'm with high strung women like that. Anyways the first night we go out for a drink. 2 days later she wants to come over after work and go on a walk with me and my two dogs. She gets to my place and walks up my stairs with me. While doing that she's talking loud as fukk (like I said, she has a fiery personality). My two dogs are going crazy, as they don't care for loud people who esp don't sound familiar to them. As soon as I open the door my pit jumps on her and growls :snoop: I play it off and get the dog to go away. She still insists to go on a walk with them. I tell her that they can get wild and that it's probably best we do something else. She's insists. We go on a walk and everything goes okay. We get back to my apartment and she is just going on and on about her stress. Mind you this chick had came over sweaty as shyt and wearing sweat pants. I knew I wasn't about to hit. Anyway I get up and go to my room to show her my hand drum. I come back to the living room and she's in there petting the shyt out of my pitbull. Pitbull is looking at me like :wtf: I'm looking at the pitbull like :patrice:. My pitbull goes bug eyed and looks up at her, so I know what time it is. She stops petting my pit and my pit jumps up and nips at her :merchant: Chick got scared as hell and jumped back. Anyways I play it off bc I know that my dog does that with people who force themselves on her lol, but she has never bitten anyone. The girl leaves and I text her to apologize again and to tell her maybe I can come over there next time. She doesn't respond for a few hours, but eventually hits me back, telling me.im a great man but she is only getting friendship vibes from me :stopitslime: I just said okay, and that was that lol.

I have many more crazy stories like that lol, but I'll save them for another thread.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I stopped using tinder awhile back as I didn't really do as well on there as I did other apps. Back when I was on there I matched with this one chick. Cute lightskin chick at UMD. I hit her up and shyt seemed to be going good until I made a joke about one of her pictures. Shawty had a pic with Kevin Costner and I was like "Who's that old white dude? That your pops?" She starts gushing and shyt and still playing with her I'm like "oh yeah...he's cool I guess. Harrison Ford is better but whatever. She gets angry and starts listing that nikkas movies and I'm like "bytch don't nobody care bout no Dances with Wolves:childplease: Harrison Ford was Han Solo and Indiana Jones. Respect that man:ufdup:."

She unmatched my ass:mjlol:

Lose out on p*ssy cause of Harrison Ford brehs:mjlol:

:mjcry: