Tip has turned into a complete & total joke with his fake Activist gimmick to revive his career

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O.P. made a thread years ago, stealing pics, claiming he grew up in Compton with Death Row Records main goons like Heron, Big Buntry, Neckbone etc.

One of the all time biggest exposals in Coli history, turns out O.P. is really a cac from Belgium who was obsessed with the Tupac/Suge era

:mjlol:
The funniest part, the guy he stole the pictures from and called him out turned out to be a fraud himself :russ:. Inception level trolling

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol, you dont read many threads do you. first of all the OP is not even about music

its an old thread. I don't remember how I got in this thread in the first place.

I'll take my L tho.

The funniest part, the guy he stole the pictures from and called him out turned out to be a fraud himself :russ:. Inception level trolling

what happened with the other guy?

I mustve stopped reading before the exposal.

wasn't the other bul claiming to be herron's nephew?

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Tebow has literally NEVER knelt during the national anthem. TI is fukking stupid.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
O.P. made a thread years ago, stealing pics, claiming he grew up in Compton with Death Row Records main goons like Heron, Big Buntry, Neckbone etc.

One of the all time biggest exposals in Coli history, turns out O.P. is really a cac from Belgium who was obsessed with the Tupac/Suge era

:mjlol:
Link to the thread?

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's human, I'm sure he does care but he is a middle-aged man that lives in a gated community in the hills somewhere disconnected from society.

He acts awkward because he doesn't know how to conduct himself properly.

TI's is a media personality so obviously he will use the media to generate interest before his product/s come out. This is called marketing and promotion. Ant Man is about to come out so all eyes will be on him, he'll use that to shoehorn his music into it. Then people like you and me will see through the bullshyt but at the end of the day I am talking about him and you made a thread about him so who really won.

Of course he cares but at the same time he doesn't and uses politics as a way to garner attention.
bruh u real

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Tip been mad annoying.

First he not wearing jewelry and talking about money in his raps...then he goes back to it...

Now he's Mr. Black Community

whatever, if he like it, I love it. :manny:

Guy just looking for the right wave/cause to jump on

I read all of his IG posts in his voice tho...

He gets the "Try too Hard" award tho