Which two matches are you most looking forward to?

• Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr vs Conor McGregor

Votes: 96 73.8%
  • Gervonta 'Tank' Davis vs Francisco Fonseca [IBF Junior Lightweight Title Match]

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Nathan Cleverley vs Badou Jack [WBA Light Heavyweight Title Match]

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Andrew Tabiti vs Steve Cunningham [USBA Cruiserweight Title Match]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn Porter vs Thomas Dulorme

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Canelo is putting the beats on GGG Sept 16th stay tuned

Votes: 39 30.0%
  • GGG is putting the beats on Canelo Sept 16th stay tuned

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
You peep his stance? I wonder if MMA experience will help him cut the ring off and corner Floyd where he can try to Victor Ortiz/maidana him

Maidana approach will only work as long as his stamina is good enough to go 12.. he was getting hit with plenty of body shots in both fights I thought he coulda pressed for a late stoppage in the 2nd fight

MMA stance dont mean shyt in a boxing ring and I actually think that if he wants to save energy he should avoid bringing in all that unnecessary MMA movement

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Malinaggi sparring is clearly the equivalent of a damn photo op. Promotional propaganda plain & simple, used to knock the "sparring KO" stories out of the news cycle....Paulie is with Showtime/Haymon for fukks sake. :comeon:

:mjlol: @ anybody buying into any part of the theatrics of this event

You peep his stance? I wonder if MMA experience will help him cut the ring off and corner Floyd where he can try to Victor Ortiz/maidana him

:deadrose:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know McGregor was that muscular , his calves and thighs mean more power :merchant:
And it seems like he easily got thru the 8 rounds with Paulie. Anybody getting nervous for Floyd now?

Breh you ever seen Paulie fight? he couldn't crack an egg :russ:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And yet here you are commenting in a thread 14 pages deep( on the highest setting) like the rest of us
Foh

Point? I got 3 posts in this thread (4 now)

Still don't get your point tho...i'm not shytting on the event itself...great theatre so far and i'll be tuned in on the 26th...enjoying the quality sports entertainment.

I'm laffin my ass off tho at folks taking the fight seriously as if it's a legit athletic competition and not sports entertainment.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
giphy.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh I'm sure u have heard mma fighters say the stance will give Floyd problems but they are getting paid to say that.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Why be nervous for Floyd? Just because hes 40 years old, has all the disadvantages on paper (height, reach, age, size, power), has been complaining repeatedly that his body cant handle a training camp anymore, coming off a 2 year layoff, trademarked "49-1", owes the IRS $30 million and asked them to wait until after the fight to collect because that's when he'll have the $ doesn't mean there's cause for concern...:sas2:

lol your such a clown! thinking Floyd trademarking that shyt because he's worried about losing and not making bank off those Mcgregor fans/Floyd Haters I hope your one of those idiots that cop one of those 49-1 shirts prefight :mjlol: