Which two matches are you most looking forward to?

• Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr vs Conor McGregor

Votes: 96 73.8%
  • Gervonta 'Tank' Davis vs Francisco Fonseca [IBF Junior Lightweight Title Match]

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Nathan Cleverley vs Badou Jack [WBA Light Heavyweight Title Match]

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Andrew Tabiti vs Steve Cunningham [USBA Cruiserweight Title Match]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn Porter vs Thomas Dulorme

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Canelo is putting the beats on GGG Sept 16th stay tuned

Votes: 39 30.0%
  • GGG is putting the beats on Canelo Sept 16th stay tuned

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen a video of a mma fighter saying that his mma stance will cause Floyd problems, I think he's asking the question cuz he said it.
We really have no idea what kind of stance McGregor is gonna be in, in those videos of him sparring Chris van Heerden from a while ago he wasn't in that bouncy karate/TKD'ish stance he fights with in MMA. Interestingly enough awhile ago I listened to a podcast with MMA fighter and former point karate fighter Michael Page and when the subject of Mayweather got brought up he mentioned that the way Floyd fights(at least in his later years when he wasn't as much of a combination puncher and more defensive minded) is very close to a martial arts style with his movements and strikes.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
when you throw a trained boxer with a trained martial artist (or mma) together you will find a slow start from both and especially for the boxer, being super cautious, now it will be up to who get's frustrated first and let themselves open then it will get interesting.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

@Newzz whos mans is this :mjlol:

Another latin throwing shade at Floyd :mjgrin: callin Floyd a p*ssy cause he paid Maidana 1.5 mill to wear some real gloves

Acting like Kahn aint put the beats on your best fighter when he was wearing those gloves :gucci: .. how are you callin a man a p*ssy when that same man pretty much sent your fighter into retirement? :gucci:

Talkin reckless like Diego Corrales didn't TKO your ass back in the day.. and we all know what happened to that guy when he fought Floyd :mjlol:

29th July we know whos staying undefeated at 140

09dffd654da728aedf9a9c5092345642.png

Robert wasn't with Maidana when he fought khan iirc

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
can mcgregor counter mayweather? no.

these are jabs a counter puncher can time and counter.

aamv3Bm.gif

these are jabs a counter puncher cant.

J2YpNrS.gif

how does mayweather box a southpaw? get you thinking about jabs.

C4wWMd7.gif

then steal you with right hands.

JtrH0sj.gif

how many right hands is mcgregor going to get hit with? a lot.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I forget his name, he was a boxer and now he's a trainer, I believe he used to train Vargas too.. sounds like Jesse told him he got knocked out right after he got his boxing license and started sparring.

Believe what you want. Regardless it's sparring, sparring doesn't matter that much.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
I feel the same way but Dewey cooper says Jesse wouldn't come up with duck tales and Dewey spoke directly with Jesse on this and Jesse confirmed to him it was legit, there's a video of Dewey speaking on it and I think that's what he said... idk but it sounds believable.

Just sounds like a trainer sticking up for his fighter. If this really happened, Vargas wouldn't be the only one who saw it. Other people would have come forward by now to reveal what they saw as well. When the Spence giving Mayweather the beats during sparring rumors started, there were many people who corroborated the rumor. Many who saw it. But Vargas was the only guy in the gym? Don't believe the hype bro.

Daps
We really have no idea what kind of stance McGregor is gonna be in, in those videos of him sparring Chris van Heerden from a while ago he wasn't in that bouncy karate/TKD'ish stance he fights with in MMA. Interestingly enough awhile ago I listened to a podcast with MMA fighter and former point karate fighter Michael Page and when the subject of Mayweather got brought up he mentioned that the way Floyd fights(at least in his later years when he wasn't as much of a combination puncher and more defensive minded) is very close to a martial arts style with his movements and strikes.

McGregor is going to leave himself wide open with that dumb MMA bouncy castle style he has :mjlol:

Mark my words Mayweather is gonna break him down with a lot of body shots. He hasn't got the boxers body which can handle hard shots to the body at a high rate

August 26th we get to see the straight right hand to the body one more time :ohlawd:
The vintage jabs to the body :ohlawd:

MMA fanboys thinking this guy really got knockout power like hes GGG.. guy only has 4 knockouts :aicmon:

Yeah he got TKOs in MMA where as soon as they drop em they jump on em and give em WWE punches for like 5 seconds until the ref is like :whoa:

I cant wait for Floyd to put the body shot beats on this boy like he did to Gatti
Spank him with liver shots like he stole something from him :birdman:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
McGregor fans harassing Floyd's girl :hhh:

Abi Clarke, the girlfriend of boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr., has reportedly been harassed by fans of Conor McGregor ahead of the pair's fight next month.

According to Ed Gleave of the Daily Star Sunday, Clarke on Thursday had a brick thrown through her window at her home in Essex, England. It had a note attached to it that read "F--k the Mayweathers," which is "often chanted by McGregor fans."

Per Gleave, Clarke and Mayweather have "secretly been dating for months" and she was targeted "within hours of the news breaking" that Mayweather and McGregor were going to fight Aug. 26.

In addition, Clarke is said to have been confronted by three individuals in the street and verbally abused. "You're loose," the trio in question are alleged to have said. "Mayweather's gonna die."

A source quoted in the report said Clarke, who was a regular on the cast of reality television show The Only Way Is Essex, is "worried about her safety."

"It was horrific," said a friend quoted in the report. "Abi was understandably shaken by what happened.

"When neighbours went round to offer support, she was having a panic attack."

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yo, what's up with everybody on this "boxing not really a fight" trend? It's blowing my mind, like boxing is probably the most effective stand art. This disrespect to boxing is bewildering...
It's mostly coming from salty white people...

That's typically how it works with them, they invent a sport, black athletic superiority take over to the point they can't compete and then they move on to something else claiming its too complex for us to understand...Then a Jon Jones and Anderson Silva come along and the cave dweller has to go find another sport...

Last edited: