Which two matches are you most looking forward to?

• Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr vs Conor McGregor

Votes: 96 73.8%
  • Gervonta 'Tank' Davis vs Francisco Fonseca [IBF Junior Lightweight Title Match]

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Nathan Cleverley vs Badou Jack [WBA Light Heavyweight Title Match]

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Andrew Tabiti vs Steve Cunningham [USBA Cruiserweight Title Match]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn Porter vs Thomas Dulorme

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Canelo is putting the beats on GGG Sept 16th stay tuned

Votes: 39 30.0%
  • GGG is putting the beats on Canelo Sept 16th stay tuned

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
can mcgregor counter mayweather? no.

these are jabs a counter puncher can time and counter.

aamv3Bm.gif

these are jabs a counter puncher cant.

J2YpNrS.gif

how does mayweather box a southpaw? get you thinking about jabs.

C4wWMd7.gif

then steal you with right hands.

JtrH0sj.gif

how many right hands is mcgregor going to get hit with? a lot.

ortho southpaw handfighing :mjgrin:

Believe what you want. Regardless it's sparring, sparring doesn't matter that much.

it doesn't matter but it kinda does......if you food for flabby out of shape unranked nikkas :francis:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Floyd dating some bimbo cac from the uk?
wenn22362798.jpg

Floyd the fukk is wrong with you?

So Floyd has SIX DOMESTIC ABUSE CASES, meaning he attacked these women and did to them what Spence Jr did to him in sparring....ALL against BLACK WOMEN including the damn mother of his kids!.....and now cozying up with a bimbo WHITE cac? And that's ya hero? That's ya champion!?!? :troll:

I know Floyd hasn't married the snowflake (yet?), but hes never married a black woman either, including either of the mothers of his children. I'm just gonna leave this here...

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So Floyd has SIX DOMESTIC ABUSE CASES, meaning he attacked these women and did to them what Spence Jr did to him in sparring....ALL against BLACK WOMEN including the damn mother of his kids!.....and now cozying up with a bimbo WHITE cac? And that's ya hero? That's ya champion!?!? :troll:
what's up with some of you complaining about who other men you don't know personally are dating? :gucci:

for once, that's the man's personal life, it's kinda odd that dudes complaining online about who he's dating or not dating. Like... it's really not your business, is it?

for twice we're living in the XXI. century in the Western world, people can date whoever the fukk they want regardless of religion or race. :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I know that probably nobody picks McGregor here so that's not really for the forum members but picking McGregor is something like picking the best swimmer among triathlonists to beat the best swimmer in the world in a strictly swimming competition.

or the best biker in triathlon to beat the bet biker in the world in a bike race, etc...

When you are a jack of all trades and you're good you're gonna be good in everything but not excellent in anything cause you have to divide your attention in order to be successful on your own field. When you specialize yourself in something you don't divide your attention and you can truly perfect that one thing.
Simple as that...

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
what's up with some of you complaining about who other men you don't know personally are dating? :gucci:

for once, that's the man's personal life, it's kinda odd that dudes complaining online about who he's dating or not dating. Like... it's really not your business, is it?

for twice we're living in the XXI. century in the Western world, people can date whoever the fukk they want regardless of religion or race. :yeshrug:

A. I was trolling.
B. Hes a public figure, so his personal life being known to the public comes with the territory
C. I agree with you
D. This a online discussion forum. No topic is off limits.
E. I was trolling.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
A. I was trolling.
B. Hes a public figure, so his personal life being known to the public comes with the territory
C. I agree with you
D. This a online discussion forum. No topic is off limits.
E. I was trolling.
Why troll when adults are having a serious discussion, do you need attention that bad? Want me to make you a appreciation thread in TLR?

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Why troll when adults are having a serious discussion, do you need attention that bad? Want me to make you a appreciation thread in TLR?

:mjlol:

No, Id like you to Let me alone Becky.

Floyd dating some bimbo cac from the uk?

wenn22362798.jpg

Floyd the fukk is wrong with you?

You negg that guy too son? Cuz I literally replied to HIS posts! No reason for you to be so butthurt. You stans are too much :rudy:

Don't worry kid, I'm a Floyd fan too and pick him to win.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
can mcgregor counter mayweather? no.

these are jabs a counter puncher can time and counter.

aamv3Bm.gif

these are jabs a counter puncher cant.

J2YpNrS.gif

how does mayweather box a southpaw? get you thinking about jabs.

C4wWMd7.gif

then steal you with right hands.

JtrH0sj.gif

how many right hands is mcgregor going to get hit with? a lot.

100ish. its gonna be great. hes gonna pick connor apart

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:mjlol:

No, Id like you to Let me alone Becky.

You negg that guy too son? Cuz I literally replied to HIS posts! No reason for you to be so butthurt. You stans are too much :rudy:

Don't worry kid, I'm a Floyd fan too and pick him to win.
Why you concerned if he negged me? Sounding like a scorned whore, not a good look.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
asking MMA heads: When I read/hear some predictors like for example Randy Couture in the Boxingscene article today Randy Couture: Mayweather Will NOT Knock McGregor Out - Boxing News that "He won't throw things that Mayweather is used to seeing" what they really think of?

Boxing has its rule set and every type of punches got explored during the more than 100 years of the sport's history. What kind of punch McGregor can pull among boxing rule set which would be new to someone like Mayweather? He can't do spinning backfists and such cause that's illegal. So I really doN't see what kind of punches would be brand new to Mayweather.

btw Mayweather had his fair share of awkward opponents so far. Just think about Emanuel Augustus, Marcos Maidana, Ricky Hatton, Demarcus Corley or Manny Pacquiao

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Cortez: McGregor a Very Powerful Puncher, Has Great Potential

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Hall of Fame referee Joe Cortez is now a member of Conor McGregor's ongoing training camp.

McGregor is training for his highly anticipated boxing match against five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. on August 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Cortez, who retired several years ago but works as an expert analyst, was brought in as a boxing instructor and referee for all of McGregor's sparring sessions during his camp in Las Vegas

mcgregor-malignaggi_1.jpg

McGregor is also using former two division champion Paulie Malignaggi as a sparring partner.

And Malignaggi was very impressed with McGregor's level of work.

Cortez, who felt the Mayweather-McGregor fight was a joke when the contest was first announced, has also changed his opinion on the UFC superstar after watching him spar up close and personal.

“He has been doing very well,” Cortez said to the Las Vegas Review Journal. “I was pretty impressed with everything he knows.”

“We’re going to practice everything,” Cortez said. “If he scores a knockdown, he has to go to a neutral corner. He has to understand that there could be more than three knockdowns in a round, and teach him that there’s a mandatory eight count.”

“He’s a great athlete with great potential, and he is a champion in MMA and he brings a lot of talent to the sport of boxing. I believe he will bring a lot to boxing. I can see he’s a good puncher. He’s a very powerful puncher. I can say that it will be an interesting fight.”

Cortez handles things in a very serious manner, and is not taking it easy on McGregor in training camp.

“I take the sparring serious, and I don’t pick sides or play games,” Cortez said. “I’m there to teach and make sure that when fight night comes, (McGregor’s team) can’t say they weren’t taught the right way.”

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Cortez: McGregor a Very Powerful Puncher, Has Great Potential

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Hall of Fame referee Joe Cortez is now a member of Conor McGregor's ongoing training camp.

McGregor is training for his highly anticipated boxing match against five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. on August 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Cortez, who retired several years ago but works as an expert analyst, was brought in as a boxing instructor and referee for all of McGregor's sparring sessions during his camp in Las Vegas

mcgregor-malignaggi_1.jpg

McGregor is also using former two division champion Paulie Malignaggi as a sparring partner.

And Malignaggi was very impressed with McGregor's level of work.

Cortez, who felt the Mayweather-McGregor fight was a joke when the contest was first announced, has also changed his opinion on the UFC superstar after watching him spar up close and personal.

“He has been doing very well,” Cortez said to the Las Vegas Review Journal. “I was pretty impressed with everything he knows.”

“We’re going to practice everything,” Cortez said. “If he scores a knockdown, he has to go to a neutral corner. He has to understand that there could be more than three knockdowns in a round, and teach him that there’s a mandatory eight count.”

“He’s a great athlete with great potential, and he is a champion in MMA and he brings a lot of talent to the sport of boxing. I believe he will bring a lot to boxing. I can see he’s a good puncher. He’s a very powerful puncher. I can say that it will be an interesting fight.”

Cortez handles things in a very serious manner, and is not taking it easy on McGregor in training camp.

“I take the sparring serious, and I don’t pick sides or play games,” Cortez said. “I’m there to teach and make sure that when fight night comes, (McGregor’s team) can’t say they weren’t taught the right way.”
I don't like when media thinks I'm completely stupid. :stopitslime:

I mean... ok you already passed and sold this fight to casuals that's gonna be enough you really don't have to try and sell it to hardcore heads with these "he's got a real chance" BS opinions. Nah we're not casuals we don't buy that we know that McGergor probably won't even be better than Guerrero or Ortiz.
Just stop it we're not stupid. :hubie:

I'm gonna watch it cause the spectacle and the undercard and because it's free here but stop with looking me stupid and trying to sell me this fight as a legit, competitive matchup. :comeon:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I don't like when media thinks I'm completely stupid. :stopitslime:

I mean... ok you already passed and sold this fight to casuals that's gonna be enough you really don't have to try and sell it to hardcore heads with these "he's got a real chance" BS opinions. Nah we're not casuals we don't buy that we know that McGergor probably won't even be better than Guerrero or Ortiz.
Just stop it we're not stupid. :hubie:

I'm gonna watch it cause the spectacle and the undercard and because it's free here but stop with looking me stupid and trying to sell me this fight as a legit, competitive matchup. :comeon:
Justify that 100 dollar price tag!

fukk them!