Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Sly, the problem with this is you're starting from a racist perspective rather than a neutral one.

Have you ever been to college? Not an insult, a genuine question. Because when I went to college what I found was white males were foul with women in a way I hadn't even seen growing up the projects. I'm talking savage shyt. Running trains and passing photos and videos around, fukking 5 different women in the same friend group, degrading the women in front of large groups of people, cheating on their girlfriends with zero compunction or regard. And you know who listened to all the raunchiest rap music? The white students. Male and female. But especially the lacrosse players and the fraternity members. They were vile.

The entire reason for most of the isms is that groups of people need to project their own faults and dysfunctions onto other groups in order to assuage themselves of moral culpability. The practice of being outwardly racist/sexist or whatever else and then blaming the victims of that behavior for it is some psych 101 shyt that cements how warped and maybe even unsalvageable many whites are at this point, in this culture. The tendency to cling to a pretend innocence no matter how reprehensible their behavior and no matter how redhanded they are caught is disgusting but also incredibly sad. By which I mean as appalled and enraged I am by this consistent M.O. from whites, I find myself strangely and unexpectedly depressed for whites, because they have robbed themselves of their own humanity through this warped process of shyttiness and subsequent denial and victim-blaming... they render themselves soulless.

All the shyt nikkas claim to do...

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Been on twitter with his "one love" "thats not who i am" BS the past few days

FOH Sucka :camby:

0813-linda-hogan-thong-launch-3.jpg

This must've burnt him up

Damn, Linda...that is Linda, right?

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
you sound insane, breh.

fukk hulk Hogan,...
look, the worst part in all of this is.
hulk, benefitted from a BLACK MAN coming into two industries as a rookie and producing blockbuster results.
plus, the fact the entire franchise was built off of having a black antagonist.
hulk hogun before he was the immortal hulk Hogan.
was the sidekick to mr t.
so, during all those big paycheck events.
the pr, mania, etc....
this man, never once got enlightened to black people.
to try to work out his issues, or even pay to work out his issues like his physical injuries.
plus, to the heights he reached all because of mr t.
he never once had a period of growth out of his own ignorance.

That is why this issue has the brevity it has.
see, I have yet to see anyone other than me actually ever speak on how hulkamania arose.
plus, the connection to legendary fictional or real black ring performers are the exact reason hulk became hulk and the wwf became the WWE.
Which is why just the reprehensible acts of that company to keep michael pos hayes around.
plus, the disrespect for its own black performers is appalling.
not to mention Hogan and his recorded comments.
this situation further goes to show.
white people think of us as peon ass ******s, still.
who are just here to abuse physical/emotionally/economically etc.
this whole exposal exposes all their bullshyt on a general level.

As long as that was, that's why Art Barr is one of the few people I'll openly show respect and give legend status to on this shyt...not that he needs it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can't disagree with your logic I personally wouldn't take what you said personally if were in that scenario and i'd probably win you over at some point

for all we know Hogan ended up getting along with the kid down the line, i'm just saying one moment of time of anger doesn't define a human being's lifetime of achievements because emotions are like a wavelength and don't stay consistent...what you feel one day could be completely different the next morning and experiences can shape your feelings down the line, i'm not throwing away 30 yrs of making people feel good about training prayers and seeing make a wish kids over a private moment while angry and I wouldn't completely write you off even if you called me a cave cac not worthy of his cousin it would end up playing like that bernie mac and ashton kutcher movie that bombed like 12 years ago

How do we know Hulk didn't change his tune when he befriended Leila Ali and she saved him from suicide

mr. T brought that motherfukker from nuffin to complete prominence.
so, when laila Ali saved his goblin piece of shyt face ass.
he still thought the same of black people as he did, then.

fukk you, mean.......
Why are WE always called upon to forgive immediately when we are the offended party? It's mind boggling really

if Hogan went off about Jenner, gay marriage etc they'd be allowed to be upset for a few weeks at the very least

Cats weren't even done reading the transcripts before the Internet was a buzzing about "it's time to forgive guys/sins and cast stones/sticks and stones/other cliches"

secretly, in a group think tank general collective hive like privileged mindstate.
they all want and threaten us with,...
dead it, or we will dead you, ****** rhetorically and historical in tone.

Art Barr

oh,...
and hey,...
terry bollea,....hulk hogun:

check your cot damn,....
no,...your motherfukk'n, privilege

we ain't brothers

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
large_piJqmEGfAxRhh4CDk0p41ESkVi6.jpg

this is the same situation Hulk Hogan was in breh's...cut him some slack none of you have fathers or grandpas who don't want daughters dating a cac? would you disassociate and cut them off? I highly doubt it

So I ain't throwing away the hulkamania card
That's a movie :snoop:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
large_piJqmEGfAxRhh4CDk0p41ESkVi6.jpg

this is the same situation Hulk Hogan was in breh's...cut him some slack none of you have fathers or grandpas who don't want daughters dating a cac? would you disassociate and cut them off? I highly doubt it

So I ain't throwing away the hulkamania card

This is a prototypical example of the fundamental corruption of white sanity and humanity, which has been sacrificed at the altar of pretend-innocence.

When I converse with you about race, we aren't debating, and you can't quite grasp that. I am being charitable, demonstrating concern, attempting - possibly in vain - to help cure you of your insanity.

You just tried to justify Hulk Hogan's base, vile behavior by citing a movie. A fantasy. A situation and a world crafted by people who share your basic lack of understanding of race and history in America. There is no Bernie Mac character reinscribing white discrimination and hatred on an Ashton Kutcher character. There is no history of slavery, redlining, segregation, economic exploitation, etc that this pretend white character carries scars from. You cannot invent a scenario in an ahistorical vacuum to refute the deleterious effects of real life racism. This is ludicrous, insane. It frightens me as much as it makes me laugh out loud. It's like me discussing Alf's predatory relationship with cats as some way to rationalize some man raping a woman. It's truly that out of step and off the wall, man.

I don't respond to racists or apologists for racists in order to "win" a debate that doesn't need winning. I respond because this culture is full of ceaseless propagandizing that reinforces notions of black inferiority and white superiority, and there's not a single bit of it I don't see through. And I have to make sure other blacks read my thoughts because I know they feel this deep inside but can't always articulate it, because they're inundated with the same endless mudslide of white supremacist propaganda. I owe it to them to respond to this kind of lamentable rationalizing.

I've been to the very best institutions America offers, and left every single one at the very top of those institutions, with nothing but awards and accolades. I don't view myself as being on equal-footing with most whites; I'm always shocked that they're so insane that they think I should aspire to being "equal" to their mediocrity. I'm head and shoulders above the bulk of whites - in experience, thought, accomplishments and many other things. I love myself - and in this culture, for a black man, that's a fukking miracle. I want more blacks to feel this love, because it's the only thing that will salvage our situation in this country, that will keep us psychically healthy.

I've mingled with the "elite" whites of this nation, and found them to be no more special than the people I grew up with in the projects; they're simply wealthier, with more access, and so coddled that they're tainted by a self-love that has become delusional, a moral handicap. It's actually the exact inverse of black self-loathing, which has reached the depressing and tragic point where blacks have internalized societal contempt for us to the extent that we now kill each other and ourselves (slowly, agonizingly). These two things - the self-love that makes whites believe their shyt don't stink, that they're beyond moral reproach; and the self-loathing that makes blacks lose sight of their individual worth, that turns abnegation into a major component of our music and worldview - are flip-sides of the same coin. They are two sicknesses that spring from the same historical context, that have evolved in step with each other, that are both indescribably dangerous.

I don't expect many whites to understand that, because the vast majority of you are so hopelessly lost in the myth of whiteness that you can't see the forest for the trees. You don't self-sort, soul-search, and try on other perspectives because you don't need to in order to stay alive in this society. I do. That's why I have the insights I have - I have no choice, my life depends upon it.

All the shyt nikkas claim to do...

It's both comical and boring that you could possibly read that exchange and think your response meant anything. It's like you involuntarily farted in the thread and then tried to pass it off as the scent of a rose. You either have no control of your mental bowels, or your diet consists of so many empty calories of processed food that everything that comes out of you is noxious. If you're under 18, I can give you a pass on mistaking being insipid, puerile, and antagonistic for being provocative. Otherwise, you must be a very sad, small person inside. If you're going to jump into a conversation a grown man with a brain is having, at least prove you have a worthwhile thought to offer. You quote me again with something asinine, you join the ignore list with the rest of the peons. Do better, man. For yourself, not me.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
This is a prototypical example of the fundamental corruption of white sanity and humanity, which has been sacrificed at the altar of pretend-innocence.

When I converse with you about race, we aren't debating, and you can't quite grasp that. I am being charitable, demonstrating concern, attempting - possibly in vain - to help cure you of your insanity.

You just tried to justify Hulk Hogan's base, vile behavior by citing a movie. A fantasy. A situation and a world crafted by people who share your basic lack of understanding of race and history in America. There is no Bernie Mac character reinscribing white discrimination and hatred on an Ashton Kutcher character. There is no history of slavery, redlining, segregation, economic exploitation, etc that this pretend white character carries scars from. You cannot invent a scenario in an ahistorical vacuum to refute the deleterious effects of real life racism. This is ludicrous, insane. It frightens me as much as it makes me laugh out loud. It's like me discussing Alf's predatory relationship with cats as some way to rationalize some man raping a woman. It's truly that out of step and off the wall, man.

I don't respond to racists or apologists for racists in order to "win" a debate that doesn't need winning. I respond because this culture is full of ceaseless propagandizing that reinforces notions of black inferiority and white superiority, and there's not a single bit of it I don't see through. And I have to make sure other blacks read my thoughts because I know they feel this deep inside but can't always articulate it, because they're inundated with the same endless mudslide of white supremacist propaganda. I owe it to them to respond to this kind of lamentable rationalizing.

I've been to the very best institutions America offers, and left every single one at the very top of those institutions, with nothing but awards and accolades. I don't view myself as being on equal-footing with most whites; I'm always shocked that they're so insane that they think I should aspire to being "equal" to their mediocrity. I'm head and shoulders above the bulk of whites - in experience, thought, accomplishments and many other things. I love myself - and in this culture, for a black man, that's a fukking miracle. I want more blacks to feel this love, because it's the only thing that will salvage our situation in this country, that will keep us psychically healthy.

I've mingled with the "elite" whites of this nation, and found them to be no more special than the people I grew up with in the projects; they're simply wealthier, with more access, and so coddled that they're tainted by a self-love that has become delusional, a moral handicap. It's actually the exact inverse of black self-loathing, which has reached the depressing and tragic point where blacks have internalized societal contempt for us to the extent that we now kill each other and ourselves (slowly, agonizingly). These two things - the self-love that makes whites believe their shyt don't stink, that they're beyond moral reproach; and the self-loathing that makes blacks lose sight of their individual worth, that turns abnegation into a major component of our music and worldview - are flip-sides of the same coin. They are two sicknesses that spring from the same historical context, that have evolved in step with each other, that are both indescribably dangerous.

I don't expect many whites to understand that, because the vast majority of you are so hopelessly lost in the myth of whiteness that you can't see the forest for the trees. You don't self-sort, soul-search, and try on other perspectives because you don't need to in order to stay alive in this society. I do. That's why I have the insights I have - I have no choice, my life depends upon it.

It's both comical and boring that you could possibly read that exchange and think your response meant anything. It's like you involuntarily farted in the thread and then tried to pass it off as the scent of a rose. You either have no control of your mental bowels, or your diet contains so many empty calories of processed food that everything that comes out of you is noxious. If you're under 18, I can give you a pass on mistaking being insipid, puerile, and antagonistic for being provocative. But otherwise, you must be a very sad, small person inside. If you're going to jump into a conversation a grown man with a brain is having, at least prove you have a worthwhile thought to offer. You quote me again with something asinine, you join the ignore list with the rest of the peons. Do better, man. For yourself, not me.

Looks like a bullshyt point buried under a bunch of bullshyt "big" words.

You had your run, you fukked over Bollea and got your attention but that's no need to type condescendingly towards nikkas because you suck at it and it's gimmicky...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

It's both comical and boring that you could possibly read that exchange and think your response meant anything. It's like you involuntarily farted in the thread and then tried to pass it off as the scent of a rose. You either have no control of your mental bowels, or your diet consists of so many empty calories of processed food that everything that comes out of you is noxious. If you're under 18, I can give you a pass on mistaking being insipid, puerile, and antagonistic for being provocative. Otherwise, you must be a very sad, small person inside. If you're going to jump into a conversation a grown man with a brain is having, at least prove you have a worthwhile thought to offer. You quote me again with something asinine, you join the ignore list with the rest of the peons. Do better, man. For yourself, not me.

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

@Walt out here killing ants with sledgehammers.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a bullshyt point buried under a bunch of bullshyt "big" words.

You had your run, you fukked over Bollea and got your attention but that's no need to type condescendingly towards nikkas because you suck at it and it's gimmicky...
terry fukked over hisself. @MightyHealthy @cook who is this guy ? He seems to white and throwing the term nikka around like he's slick . I think a ban is in order