William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Fresh off a first-round bye, the reigning champions New England Patriots host the Kansas City Chiefs at Foxboro in a crucial do-or-die AFC Divisional Playoff Game.

The Patriots finished 2nd in the AFC with a 12-4 record. MVP candidate Tom Brady finished with the season with 36 TDs, 7 INTs, and 4,770 passing yards. He'll be looking to lead his team to yet another AFC Championship and, ultimately, a 5th Super Bowl for the Patriots.

The Chiefs finished their season at 11-5 (ending on a 10-game winning streak). The Chiefs also just beat the Houston Texans like a drum to the tune of 30-0. Alex Smith finished the season with 20 TDs, 7 INTs, and 3,486 passing yards. He'll be looking to maintain the Chiefs' red-hot streak of games won and lead them to the AFC Championship. A victory would also give Andy Reid only his second career win against Belichick.

Injury news:
Julian Edelman, Dont'a Hightower, Chandler Jones, and Sebastian Vollmer are back for the Patriots. :myman:
Of course, we're still missing our 2 running backs, Dion Lewis and Lagarrett Blount.:mjcry:

Chiefs will be without star receiver Jeremy Maclin and right guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif. They're also without Jamaal Charles. :francis:

Winner of this game takes on the winner of the Denver Broncos/Pittsburgh Steelers game. :leostare:

My #Brehtriots :salute:
@Ill @BarNone @cook @SchoolboyC @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @PremierDaTruth @JLR Steez @Warren @KevJ @TheKang @Listen @Stress Welker @brunbear @jdubnyce @Wachaveli @BucciMane @naijaboi @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @The Entity @MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @Air Game Rule @AlldayNE @-DMP- @chief_keef_stan @Monoblock @YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Bernie Madoff @ANNE FRANK @Listen @KOOL-AID @aceboon @YeLovesBoston @BillBelichicks Conscience @JarrodG

Chiefs fans (:mjlol:), tag yourselves...

Game is on TODAY at 4:35pm on CBS.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Hard to call this one.

But Chiefs are unbeaten in 11 games. And have won big. Margin of their wins is 16 pts/ game i believe.

:patrice:

I say Chiefs 24-21 too.

If Broncos beat the Steelers, then Chiefs are going to the SB.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Thread title :ehh:

Got our players back :blessed:
Pats revenge tour bout to really kick off :blessed:
Game time temperature of 4c/40f with freezing rain/flurries :blessed:

Good guys by +10. Book it :birdman:

2lsfdqd.jpg

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
alot of nikkkas don't believe kc is forreal :ehh:

even though neither guy can give the same production as charles i might be in the minority that like the combination of west and ware. i expect both of them to get some work considering how the weather will be. the main thing im concerned with in this game is NE OL. if they come out playing like they have the last few weeks, shyt might get real ugly for brady. even if that happens, can alex smith go into foxboro and pull out a W? :patrice: i wanna ride with the chiefs but :beli: and brady at home in the playoffs, hard to go against them.