JLova

Veteran
Daps
people disrespecting KC defense saying pats are dropping 30+ on them

Belli, Tim and McDaniels will figure that D out. I simply can't see Tom losing at home to the Chiefs. Stranger things have happened though.

As someone said Houer is ass and that Texans O is not good.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
this isn't brian hoyer starting breh don't get to caught up with that game.

Tom get's rid of the ball, he's at home, and his weapons are healthy.

it's going to get ugly quick
why do you think Im getting caught up in anything ? :dwillhuh:
Ive watched chiefs defense in regular season, the game last week is irrelevant to the discussion

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think he reaggrivated an injury though
he was limping in and out though...

Justin Houston started his first game since Week 12 as he recovered from what the Kansas City Chiefs training staff called a hyperextended knee. Houston, who was wearing a brace for the first time, appeared to re-injure his knee during the game and came out but returned just a few plays later (as every Chiefs fan in the building sighed).

The Chiefs LB said after the game that he was a little rusty.

"I felt great," Houston said (video here). "I had to knock some rust off. I didn't do as well as I wanted to do out there. I was kinda resting, I hadn't played in five games. I definitely will do better next game."

Daps
Chiefs D isn't soft Brehs. They force turnovers! It won't be a cake walk. I expect it to be tight and competitive for at least the first half....eliminate their run game and go from there.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I actually expect the pats to run the ball a lot to try to find holes in the chiefs D. it has some soft spots. cleveland ran for 200+ yards on them a few weeks back and in general, if theres a soft spot, its that run D on the second level.

it will also soften the chiefs pass rush and take pressure off that banged up oline in pass pro