took a woman to dinner and she was on the phone the whole time

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
I took this bad ass girl to dinner, I was tryna to smash her so I borrowed my dad's car, dressed up, and I took the bytch to olive garden :wow:.

Should of told that hoe to get off the phone the moment I picked her up, I should of seen it coming, she walked to the car with it in her hand,

bytch was filming herself lip singing to every fukking song on snapCHAt while we drove there, now mind you, the drive was about 20 minutes from her crib..to olive garden, she had her phone in her hand filming herself singing every fukking song...For 20 minutes...

when we was in the restaurant..bytch was still on her phone..I was trying to make conversation and she was smiling at her PHONE, giggling at people's snapchat, taking snaps of herself in the restaurant..then the bytch had the nerves to order the most expensive shyt at OLIVE GARDEN:hhh:

When the server brought us the check, shyt was $55.20 for two fukkin people.

37 of it was her...so I said..."you payin that 37:ufdup:"

She had the audacity to stare at me like I was fukking crazy..I was dead serious.

After we left in the car ride when I was taking her home, she was telling me how she enjoyed herself and understood why I had her pay..how she wanted to go on a second date..all that hoe babble.

I dropped her off and she said she wanted me to hit her up later..I said okay whatever and went on with my self.

When I got back home I watched her snapchat story..this bytch had posted like 25 snaps on her story:russell:

I went through all that work and didn't even smash.:damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm thinking these days you should arrange the first date at Panera Bread at 2 pm.

Pay for the date wherever you take her

Then, if you like her, go to Olive Garden

This way, you can get in and out for like $9 (for her shyt)

Agreed. Expensive first dates are a no-no.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
this is why i dont go on dates. If we aint meeting at my crib or on a busy area where the most I can spend on is coffee or alcohol, then I aint coming.

dates really should be reserved for a girlfriend you been seeing for some time, not no new hoe u aint even sure about yet.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
this is why i dont go on dates. If we aint meeting at my crib or on a busy area where the most I can spend on is coffee or alcohol, then I aint coming.

dates really should be reserved for a girlfriend you been seeing for some time, not no new hoe u aint even sure about yet.

Having some random swing by your spot before you even know her is a no-no, breh.