took a woman to dinner and she was on the phone the whole time

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took this bad ass girl to dinner, I was tryna to smash her so I borrowed my dad's car, dressed up, and I took the bytch to olive garden :wow:.

Should of told that hoe to get off the phone the moment I picked her up, I should of seen it coming, she walked to the car with it in her hand,

bytch was filming herself lip singing to every fukking song on snapCHAt while we drove there, now mind you, the drive was about 20 minutes from her crib..to olive garden, she had her phone in her hand filming herself singing every fukking song...For 20 minutes...

when we was in the restaurant..bytch was still on her phone..I was trying to make conversation and she was smiling at her PHONE, giggling at people's snapchat, taking snaps of herself in the restaurant..then the bytch had the nerves to order the most expensive shyt at OLIVE GARDEN:hhh:

When the server brought us the check, shyt was $55.20 for two fukkin people.

37 of it was her...so I said..."you payin that 37:ufdup:"

She had the audacity to stare at me like I was fukking crazy..I was dead serious.

After we left in the car ride when I was taking her home, she was telling me how she enjoyed herself and understood why I had her pay..how she wanted to go on a second date..all that hoe babble.

I dropped her off and she said she wanted me to hit her up later..I said okay whatever and went on with my self.

When I got back home I watched her snapchat story..this bytch had posted like 25 snaps on her story:russell:

I went through all that work and didn't even smash.:damn:

damn.

thank God I am not a part of Generation Z. I didn't even know yall still dated like that.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Having some random swing by your spot before you even know her is a no-no, breh.
bruh, you dont get my point. Here's a scenario: Im minding my business, I see a fine chick in public and I go approach her, talk for a bit and get her number. Few days later we talk on the phone and set up something. If she feeling me already she wont mind coming over to chill at my spot. or we meet at a public place for coffee and a short chat .

how is that a no-no when it has worked for me all my life? I'm a risk taker i aint afraid to tell a girl to come to my place as a first time hanging out. 95% of the time I end up fukking that same day. only a few time did I have to wait another time we see each other.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
What's the problem?

She paid for her own shyt and on top of that she expressed interest in seeing/talking to you again.

This was the first date right?

How old are you?

You really expecting pu55y after 1 date?

Does she come off like that type of female to fukk off 1 date?

Did SHE know that you was tryna smash?

Were you flirtatious/aggressive and expressed that you wanted sex?

If you do talk to her again are you gonna tell her that you didn't appreciate her being on the phone and that you found it to be disrespectful and that if there's gonna be a 2nd date that she's gonna have to refrain from being on her phone?

You should be telling HER how you feel instead of running to the coli to make this thread.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You should inly allow the he's not a creep no need to call so I can get out of here text that's it

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
What's the problem?

She paid for her own shyt and on top of that she expressed interest in seeing/talking to you again.

This was the first date right?

How old are you?

You really expecting pu55y after 1 date?

Does she come off like that type of female to fukk off 1 date?

Did SHE know that you was tryna smash?

Were you flirtatious/aggressive and expressed that you wanted sex?

If you do talk to her again are you gonna tell her that you didn't appreciate her being on the phone and that you found it to be disrespectful and that if there's gonna be a 2nd date that she's gonna have to refrain from being on her phone?

You should be telling HER how you feel instead of running to the coli to make this thread.
First date, I’m 18 and just graduated high school. She just graduated too but from a different school..and yeah the way girls move these days I was honestly expected to hit:yeshrug:.

And from the way she dressed, and carried herself I was expected her to give it up.​

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took this bad ass girl to dinner, I was tryna to smash her so I borrowed my dad's car, dressed up, and I took the bytch to olive garden :wow:.

Should of told that hoe to get off the phone the moment I picked her up, I should of seen it coming, she walked to the car with it in her hand,

bytch was filming herself lip singing to every fukking song on snapCHAt while we drove there, now mind you, the drive was about 20 minutes from her crib..to olive garden, she had her phone in her hand filming herself singing every fukking song...For 20 minutes...

when we was in the restaurant..bytch was still on her phone..I was trying to make conversation and she was smiling at her PHONE, giggling at people's snapchat, taking snaps of herself in the restaurant..then the bytch had the nerves to order the most expensive shyt at OLIVE GARDEN:hhh:

When the server brought us the check, shyt was $55.20 for two fukkin people.

37 of it was her...so I said..."you payin that 37:ufdup:"

She had the audacity to stare at me like I was fukking crazy..I was dead serious.

After we left in the car ride when I was taking her home, she was telling me how she enjoyed herself and understood why I had her pay..how she wanted to go on a second date..all that hoe babble.

I dropped her off and she said she wanted me to hit her up later..I said okay whatever and went on with my self.

When I got back home I watched her snapchat story..this bytch had posted like 25 snaps on her story:russell:

I went through all that work and didn't even smash.:damn:
You didn't really do anything AND she paid for her own food :manny: You weren't going to smash in that scenario.