Top 10 Dogs For #ADOS

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Dogs are tools of white supremacy, used extensively by slave owners, police, and others to subjugate African Americans. No dog is for us.

Perpetuate stereotypes brehs :picard:

"If you have a dog, I must have a dog. If you have a rifle, I must have a rifle. If you have a club, I must have a club. This is equality."- Malcolm X

Our people were considered 3/5 of a man. We were considered inferior and not equal. Over time we have taken over their sports, invented their music, gave them their style, enlightened their minds and showed them how we handle our business.

They may be colonizers but we are conquerors.

We have proven that not only are we men but we are more man than they will ever be. We have conquered mans best friend just like we did everything else.

@Ill Clinton @Obreh Winfrey

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
"If you have a dog, I must have a dog. If you have a rifle, I must have a rifle. If you have a club, I must have a club. This is equality."- Malcolm X

Our people were considered 3/5 of a man. We were considered inferior and not equal. Over time we have taken over their sports, invented their music, gave them their style, enlightened their minds and showed them how we handle our business.

They may be colonizers but we are conquerors.

We have proven that not only are we men but we are more man than they will ever be. We have conquered mans best friend just like we did everything else.

@Ill Clinton @Obreh Winfrey
Entirely miss the point of the quote #Droolgang. Cherry picking the MLK experience is the equivalent of the "my best friend is black" line that white folks trot out after they say/do some racist shyt. It's a good though. You a whole person, but I know you only got 3/5 of a brain :mjlol:. Why don't you go pick up some new food for your dog, I heard it's formulated for dogs and their owners to share
by02yztjpsiqoid3t2wo.jpg

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Entirely miss the point of the quote #Droolgang. Cherry picking the MLK experience is the equivalent of the "my best friend is black" line that white folks trot out after they say/do some racist shyt. It's a good though. You a whole person, but I know you only got 3/5 of a brain :mjlol:. Why don't you go pick up some new food for your dog, I heard it's formulated for dogs and their owners to share
by02yztjpsiqoid3t2wo.jpg
Deflecting again I see
:mjpls: