Top 10 Dogs For #ADOS

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I would like to see more black people embrace German Shepherds

They carry themselves with a lot of class and they know how to police the household :mjpls:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
"If you have a dog, I must have a dog. If you have a rifle, I must have a rifle. If you have a club, I must have a club. This is equality."- Malcolm X

Our people were considered 3/5 of a man. We were considered inferior and not equal. Over time we have taken over their sports, invented their music, gave them their style, enlightened their minds and showed them how we handle our business.

They may be colonizers but we are conquerors.

We have proven that not only are we men but we are more man than they will ever be. We have conquered mans best friend just like we did everything else.

@Ill Clinton @Obreh Winfrey
Dogs probably prefer black folks. Similar treatment by cacs. Used ,mistreated a d fetishized. Black man (wombman) is God and Dog is God spelled backwards. They know what's up.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
I would like to see more black people embrace German Shepherds

They carry themselves with a lot of class and they know how to police the household :mjpls:

My grandparents had nothing but shepherds for like 40 years. Good dogs. Might buy one myself in the near future.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I had a Jack Russel and if it was 100% up to me I'd get another one...I miss that little stinker :to:

bigstock-Portrait-50784092-660x330.jpg

I think I'm gonna rescue a greyhound next though, from what I hear they are good apartment dogs.