Top 10 Dumbest decisions in the MCU

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

10. Thor trying to start a war with the frost giants

9. Punisher trusting Fisk

8. Almost everything Trish does in S2 of Jessica Jones

7. Stealing the Annulux Batteries (GOTG2)

6. Taking a stressful job in a highly populated city (Incredible Hulk)

5. Creating Ultron from the Scepter

4. High speed driving in the rain (Dr. Strange)

3. Abandoning N’Jobu son (Black Panther)

2. Giving the Mandarin his address (Ironman 3)

1. Star Lord attacking Thanos when they had him subdued.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Obadiah Stane hiring terrorists to kill Tony Stark. Why on earth do you kill off the dude making all the money for the company.

So he can become head of the company. :ld:

Another point: Why keep the video message of Tony being held hostage on your hard drive? Especially after he survived that event? I'd pull a Ted 2 and break my computer with a sledgehammer, set it on fire, piss on it, and then bury it in the ocean.

Daps

Another point: Why keep the video message of Tony being held hostage on your hard drive? Especially after he survived that event? I'd pull a Ted 2 and break my computer with a sledgehammer, set it on fire, piss on it, and then bury it in the ocean.

What does Stane gain from moving from #2 to #1? Dudes already obscenely wealthy. He gets to be head of a company where they removed the person who was making all the money. I guess dude took that Dame Dash interview seriously.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
In Avengers 2....When Thor went in that dumb side quest WHIKE ULTRON WAS IN THA LOOSE and went into that cave with Dr. Selvig n had that “dream/Future premonition”. That had to be THE DUMBEST thing ever. WHAT PURPOSE DID IT SERVE

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
In Avengers 2....When Thor went in that dumb side quest WHIKE ULTRON WAS IN THA LOOSE and went into that cave with Dr. Selvig n had that “dream/Future premonition”. That had to be THE DUMBEST thing ever. WHAT PURPOSE DID IT SERVE
To find out about Thanos's plan to snap away half the universe. Infinity War pretty much makes that work now in retrospect.

He later had Tony removed from his position in a board of directors meeting so all the hostage stuff was completely unneeded anyways.
Plus Tony is still the cash cow behind all the innovation for your company. Killing him or even sidelining him entirely makes no sense. Should have just did the board meeting at the beginning and kept Tony in a lab working on new inventions.

Daps
To find out about Thanos's plan to snap away half the universe. Infinity War pretty much makes that work now in retrospect.

He later had Tony removed from his position in a board of directors meeting so all the hostage stuff was completely unneeded anyways.
Plus Tony is still the cash cow behind all the innovation for your company. Killing him or even sidelining him entirely makes no sense. Should have just did the board meeting at the beginning and kept Tony in a lab working on new inventions.

Bruh, Stark only stopped making weapons after getting kidnapped. Stane made the dumbest of moves because being super wealthy and #2 wasn’t enough.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Nah it was sequel bait for Ragnarok

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Thor having those eyebrows in the first movie
Thor forgiving Loki
Thor not going for Thanos head