Top 10 Dumbest decisions in the MCU

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
What does Stane gain from moving from #2 to #1? Dudes already obscenely wealthy. He gets to be head of a company where they removed the person who was making all the money. I guess dude took that Dame Dash interview seriously.
To find out about Thanos's plan to snap away half the universe. Infinity War pretty much makes that work now in retrospect.

He later had Tony removed from his position in a board of directors meeting so all the hostage stuff was completely unneeded anyways.
Plus Tony is still the cash cow behind all the innovation for your company. Killing him or even sidelining him entirely makes no sense. Should have just did the board meeting at the beginning and kept Tony in a lab working on new inventions.

I always felt like Stane just wanted power and notoriety as being the head honcho. Howard dies and you get to be the #1 guy and then in comes Tony to knock you back to #2 again. I also always got the feeling Stane was always jealous of Tony's intellect too as seen in the scene where they can't get Stane's reactor to work ("TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!)

But now that @Luke Cage mentions it, Stane could've pulled the board game and just locked him out. He probably would've had a harder time w/o Tony denouncing weapons but I'm sure he had influence and could've pulled the "He can't run a weapons company. He's just a kid! :camby:" card.

Idk. I should probably stop because Iron Man is one of my favorite comic book movies and here I am finding potholes. :russ:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Obadiah Stane hiring terrorists to kill Tony Stark. Why on earth do you kill off the dude making all the money for the company.

So he can become head of the company. :ld:

Another point: Why keep the video message of Tony being held hostage on your hard drive? Especially after he survived that event? I'd pull a Ted 2 and break my computer with a sledgehammer, set it on fire, piss on it, and then bury it in the ocean.

What does Stane gain from moving from #2 to #1? Dudes already obscenely wealthy. He gets to be head of a company where they removed the person who was making all the money. I guess dude took that Dame Dash interview seriously.

He later had Tony removed from his position in a board of directors meeting so all the hostage stuff was completely unneeded anyways.
Plus Tony is still the cash cow behind all the innovation for your company. Killing him or even sidelining him entirely makes no sense. Should have just did the board meeting at the beginning and kept Tony in a lab working on new inventions.

Bruh, Stark only stopped making weapons after getting kidnapped. Stane made the dumbest of moves because being super wealthy and #2 wasn’t enough.

I always felt like Stane just wanted power and notoriety as being the head honcho. Howard dies and you get to be the #1 guy and then in comes Tony to knock you back to #2 again. I also always got the feeling Stane was always jealous of Tony's intellect too as seen in the scene where they can't get Stane's reactor to work ("TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!)

But now that @Luke Cage mentions it, Stane could've pulled the board game and just locked him out. He probably would've had a harder time w/o Tony denouncing weapons but I'm sure he had influence and could've pulled the "He can't run a weapons company. He's just a kid! :camby:" card.

Idk. I should probably stop because Iron Man is one of my favorite comic book movies and here I am finding potholes. :russ:

you gotta remember, When Howard Stark died, tony was a kid. Obadiah Stane was running the company for a minute, till young Tony Stark took over. He had been had a taste of being the head honcho and here comes this little young nikka coming back to bogard this shyt.

Daps
Thanos leaving everything to middle-management

Ultron recruiting Wanda & Pietro

Drax calling up Ronan just to get curb stomped and lose the Power Stone

Can you explain the Thanos one? I think dude ran the most competent organization of all time. When he finally moved to take the stones he got them in a span of like 5 days.

Ebony Maw is #1 in the henchman draft. Dude was on earth for like 13 minutes before kidnapping the dude with the stone.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Can you explain the Thanos one? I think dude ran the most competent organization of all time. When he finally moved to take the stones he got them in a span of like 5 days.

Ebony Maw is #1 in the henchman draft. Dude was on earth for like 13 minutes before kidnapping the dude with the stone.
I’m talking about everything that led up to IW. Thanos gave Loki the mind stone for him to use to take over Earth only for it to end up in with Thor and eventually in Vision :mjlol:

He then had Ronan retrieve the Power Stone (which he did) but he basically m told Thanos to fukk off after he took it before getting beat by Quill and Co. and losing it to the Nova Corps :mjlol:

Granted, everything worked out in the end but dude could’ve bodied the Avengers a lot sooner if he didn’t outsource :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Low Key he was halfway successful doing it this way.

He sent Gomorrah after the Soul Stone. And she found it successfully, she even reluctantly brings him to the soul stone and is the soul reason(pun intended) he was able to claim it.

He sent Loki after the Space stone and Loki eventually does wind up giving it to him.

Ebony Maw got him the Time stone at the cost of his life, although Thanos had to work for it a bit.

The rest of the stones didn't quite work out as planned though. Why even give Loki the mind stone to start with? :dahell::heh:

He thought Ronan would be intimidated into to obeying? The way he handled Drax without the stone showed clearly that he was very powerful and equipped with the power stone he would have no reason to fear Thanos.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Ultron recruiting Wanda & Pietro

Drax calling up Ronan just to get curb stomped and lose the Power Stone
Yo I forgot about Drax drunk dialing Ronan telling him to pull up:mjlol:

Ronan actually pulls up and then proceeds to mollywoop the fukk out of him with zero effort

4NK38Z.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo I forgot about Drax drunk dialing Ronan telling him to pull up:mjlol:

Ronan actually pulls up and then proceeds to mollywoop the fukk out of him with zero effort

4NK38Z.gif
He’s all smiles too when a dozen ships all weapons drawn show up too :dead:. On the note of ass kickings, Loki getting in the hulks face should be on here too :lolbron:

Last edited: