TOPIC OF THE DAY: Do You Have To Sell Your Soul To Make It In This World?

Do You Have To Make A Deal With Satan AKA Sell Out In Order For SUCCESS ?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was looking at the commander and chief forum last night (some). However, this isn't what this thread is about :sas2:I'm just wondering in order to make it in anything do you have to sell out? It seems most of our leaders have sold out in some point in time :snoop: Now, I'd never sell out :jawalrus: Do you agree or disagree that you have to sellout your moral compass to make it? Because it just seems that everyone sells out in one way or another :francis:

Also, it seems like the ones who were about to make an impact died. Like one of my idols progressive wise Huey Long. Even rappers sell out:snoop:

NEVER :ufdup:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Unfortunately to some degree you have to compromise your values to get ahead and make money.

you can stand by your principles but you learn early on that doing so doesnt pay the bills.

I started a new job at a rental management agency here in NYC. I just work with people to make sure I get paid to thrive and survive. Then after I stack up....doing me and putting my money with ventures with integrity.

Whatever...sometimes you got to swallow your pride and look at the big picture.
:yeshrug:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You gotta sell your soul to enter privilege, you can maintain your soul to create it though. Long as you ain't no bytch
That's one thing I've always been against. I've always loved being by the book and honest/trustworthy. I'm just starting to learn a lot and I could never throw my morals in the garbage.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Unfortunately to some degree you have to compromise your values to get ahead and make money.

you can stand by your principles but you learn early on that doing so doesnt pay the bills.

I started a new job at a rental management agency here in NYC. I just work with people to make sure I get paid to thrive and survive. Then after I stack up....doing me and putting my money with ventures with integrity.

Whatever...sometimes you got to swallow your pride and look at the big picture.
:yeshrug:
I can compromise, but selling-out is just not in my nature. Listen, I've always been the Mr. Professional and etc. However, I couldn't cheat people and etc.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Not if your morals ain't strick:manny:. Only nikkas who sell out are nikkas who don't make sure investing is their primary income and don't try to infiltrate systems strategically.​

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also there are levels.

But if you the $$$$ more $$$$ type your not going to get that kind of money without stepping on and breaking some innocent victims backs in the process