TOPIC OF THE DAY: Do You Have To Sell Your Soul To Make It In This World?

Do You Have To Make A Deal With Satan AKA Sell Out In Order For SUCCESS ?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I seen it first hand from both whites and blacks and most of them end up getting fukked over by the same people they kiss there ass to
Yep, that's why I could never do it. I'd rather make it as myself and not try to be something I'm not. That's why me as a person couldn't sell out.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
Yep, that's why I could never do it. I'd rather make it as myself and not try to be something I'm not. That's why me as a person couldn't sell out.

That's why I never got to a top position in my company, because I can't kiss Nobody ass for a job im supposed to do..

But I hear blacks say u have to give that extra something to get ahead king and I be like :whoa: if my work isn't good enough then I'll never going to be top dog

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately to some degree you have to compromise your values to get ahead and make money.

you can stand by your principles but you learn early on that doing so doesnt pay the bills.

I started a new job at a rental management agency here in NYC. I just work with people to make sure I get paid to thrive and survive. Then after I stack up....doing me and putting my money with ventures with integrity.

Whatever...sometimes you got to swallow your pride and look at the big picture.
:yeshrug:
this, i found out the hard way that in a capitalistic system u have to compromise to make it....

ill never sell my soul but Im more willing to make comprises with what I do....