Tory Lanez critiques state of hip-hop

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kinda felt like this after listening to that Drake and Baby joint and was listening to NBA’s Slimeto album while in the gym

Drake and Baby joint was low effort and generic as hell

YB album I liked some joints but it didn’t seem cohesive and most of the music won’t last or could be discarded. YB’s album could have been his Me Against The World with the shyt he’s going through but the artistry in terms of album making just ain’t there another long collection of songs.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Funny he mentioned reasonable doubt because when that drop, it was crickets… another revisionary.
hes not talking about sales, hes talking about an album a lot of people enjoyed from start to finish with few skips if any skips at all. The focus was on a complete project and not just a hit song. Like how current music is the opposite of that, 14 song albums with only 2-3 good songs on it is more common than not now a days.

Pot meet kettle
Tory dont focus on singles, he focuses on the project as a whole. Alone at Prom was amazing :manny:

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Truck a Canuck and his opinion about the 2022 version. All these new dudes did is create a melody thats own version of the classics.

These new dudes is pointless if it weren't for their white fan base buying their over priced merch they would be working at the damn mall or part time scammer.

I know a lil idiot swear he raps when all he does is rap on sound cloud and get caught the local pd getting in trouble for drugs.