Tory Lanez Social Distance Concert (LIVE RIGHT NOW)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, this is genius. I can see other artists hopping on this wave for the rest of the year, since there won't be any concerts. I hope Tory trademarked this technology and concept jointly with Youtube. He can eat off this for a long time, while booking other artists.

And look how good the sound is, compared to the INSTAGRAM VERSUZ series.

Youtube probably saw Instagram getting all that traffic from the Verzuz series, and was itching to top that.

Wonder if Drake or Hov would do one of these? They'd probably have 50 million viewers or more if they did. And would make a crazy profit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seriously, this is genius. I can see other artists hopping on this wave for the rest of the year, since there won't be any concerts. I hope Tory trademarked this technology and concept jointly with Youtube. He can eat off this for a long time, while booking other artists.

And look how good the sound is, compared to the INSTAGRAM VERSUZ series.

Youtube probably saw Instagram getting all that traffic from the Verzuz series, and was itching to top that.

Wonder if Drake or Hov would do one of these? They'd probably have 50 million viewers or more if they did. And would make a crazy profit.