Tory Lanez Social Distance Concert (LIVE RIGHT NOW)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Can’t be mad at people that know how to be creative at times like this. I’m not a fan of the guy but major props to him:salute:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Its absolutely ridiculous that major artists weren't doing this before. It must be a pride thing...because this looks like a money machine potentially.

With the right setup you wont even have to leave your house. An artist like Uzi should of been on this
IG or YouTube could throw uzi a stupid bag for a eternal atake concert

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Its absolutely ridiculous that major artists weren't doing this before. It must be a pride thing...because this looks like a money machine potentially.

With the right setup you wont even have to leave your house. An artist like Uzi should of been on this

To pull it off correctly you have to actually have talent, especially with no fans. Tory can do this because he can rap and sing and does it well. Not many artists are going to actually be able to do this and keep it entertaining.

There's a few legacy acts that people would be interested in seeing do this, especially if they do something like Jay-Z's B-side concerts, and tell stories that talk about the records and what they were thinking at the time, but after people have seen it once, I don't think they'd be able to sustain and maintain an audience.

Also since Tory is an active artist he can just drop more content to sustain an audience, and he isn't tied down to old hits. A lot of older artists get flack for trying to introduce new tracks to an audience.

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Damn that shyt dope. Drake need to sign that boy to ovo and let him take off

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
To pull it off correctly you have to actually have talent, especially with no fans. Tory can do this because he can rap and sing and does it well. Not many artists are going to actually be able to do this and keep it entertaining.

There's a few legacy acts that people would be interested in seeing do this, especially if they do something like Jay-Z's B-side concerts, and tell stories that talk about the records and what they were thinking at the time, but after people have seen it once, I don't think they'd be able to sustain and maintain an audience.

Also since Tory is an active artist he can just drop more content to sustain an audience, and he isn't tied down to old hits. A lot of older artists get flack for trying to introduce new tracks to an audience.
I would leave this to artists who have the charisma and performance to captivate viewers.
Rappers that sing and dance will bank off this.