Track and Field heads come witness greatness

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Some of these dudes might need to explore their ancestry and see if they can get on w/ another country. Crazy competition :whoo:

Not necessary. I dont know if theyve changed the rules. But plenty of Athletes have changed countries either thru marriage or monetary reasons. The 4-8th ranked Jamaican sprinters went to represent the Gulf countries like Qatar and Bahrain as they knew they had no chance of competing in the individual events. And before them the Kenyan middle and long distance runners use to run for Qatar.

Three Jamaican athletes seek to run for another country

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not necessary. I dont know if theyve changed the rules. But plenty of Athletes have changed countries either thru marriage or monetary reasons. The 4-8th ranked Jamaican sprinters went to represent the Gulf countries like Qatar and Bahrain as they knew they had no chance of competing in the individual events. And before them the Kenyan middle and long distance runners use to run for Qatar.

Three Jamaican athletes seek to run for another country

Yeah I remember when Merlene Ottey became old and washed she started to run for slovenia
merlene-ottey-100-metres-01-september-1995-HXRET5.jpg

ea82697ed9755e975f3c7d735db2070c_XL.jpg