Tranny Swimmer Lia Thomas is fighting a Ban so He can Swim for the Women in the Olympics

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
What is an artificial woman? Is this something that exists in the real world?
-Pretty sure you know what artificial means & since you're making distinctions between women you have an opinion on what a woman is. It's not a complicated question I'm just curious on your answer.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's just, why not just say "I just don't want trans people to participate in public life." Why hide behind something you don't give two shyts about? It makes it so disingenuous
200w.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
What do you call someone with XY gonadal dysgenesis? Science is more complicated than what you learned in middle school man
Intersex or DSD. Intersex/DSD people are not trans. This was addressed in the Caster Semenya case.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh there is always going to be a winner in sports. Are you saying they can only lose for them to participate? Yeah Lia got 1 win at a competition LIKE 3 YEARS AGO, and you're still crying about it. The records she broke were already broken by a regular woman, but again you don't care about women's sports so you didn't know this.

This is what I'm saying, let's just jump to the real convo instead of defending your emotional argument
Why are you defending this:picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh there is always going to be a winner in sports. Are you saying they can only lose for them to participate? Yeah Lia got 1 win at a competition LIKE 3 YEARS AGO, and you're still crying about it. The records she broke were already broken by a regular woman, but again you don't care about women's sports so you didn't know this.

This is what I'm saying, let's just jump to the real convo instead of defending your emotional argument
what makes someone trans?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Intersex or DSD. Intersex/DSD people are not trans. This was addressed in the Caster Semenya case.
The question I was asked was what does male and female means. Not if intersex people are trans, I never said or even hinted at that.