Tranny Swimmer Lia Thomas is fighting a Ban so He can Swim for the Women in the Olympics

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Miss Liam thought she was serving Mermaid realness but was actually serving Fish Stick

9a39de74aef7fdb4d9e7a454ffd259dc-1

The category was Mrs. Paul's not Gorton's Fisherman

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
It's just, why not just say "I just don't want trans people to participate in public life." Why hide behind something you don't give two shyts about? It makes it so disingenuous
Maybe the person you responded to feels that way. I have no idea.

But separate leagues, medals and Olympics for non-cis men and non-cis women feels like the best answer to me. If my daughter gets dunked on and embarrassed on sportscenter because the next LeBron decides to change genders there's no way that would be fair. I would need to find therapy for my daughter and who has to foot the bill. I do.

Probably Trans activist would say that they wouldn't be equally supported and compensated. That it singles out trans people and perhaps makes them less safe.

My response would be that those are separate problems that we can and should solve. Some new version of title 9 could legislate equal access.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Crazy
Canada not sending white males to the Olympics in girls competitions

I don’t think any country is

USA where the white man is still trying to shyt on the international stage:mjpls:
God damn wonderbread CACS
Also how is this
14 page thread with people here really defending this shyt :mjlol:
Crazy ass white Mericans

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Black woman =/= white woman, tall woman=/= short woman, tranz woman =/= cis woman. Not sure if you read at all but humans always make minor distinctions between things
Basic Biology for ya:

Black Woman, White Woman = Woman

Short Woman, Tall Woman = Woman

So called “CIS” Woman = Woman

Trans Woman = a Dude in a dress

:ufdup:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Basic Biology for ya:

Black Woman, White Woman = Woman

Short Woman, Tall Woman = Woman

So called “CIS” Woman = Woman

Trans Woman = a Dude in a dress

:ufdup:
That's not biology, you probably haven't taken a biology class since high school and you probably weren't paying attention during that.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Maybe the person you responded to feels that way. I have no idea.

But separate leagues, medals and Olympics for non-cis men and non-cis women feels like the best answer to me. If my daughter gets dunked on and embarrassed on sportscenter because the next LeBron decides to change genders there's no way that would be fair. I would need to find therapy for my daughter and who has to foot the bill. I do.

Probably Trans activist would say that they wouldn't be equally supported and compensated. That it singles out trans people and perhaps makes them less safe.

My response would be that those are separate problems that we can and should solve. Some new version of title 9 could legislate equal access.

The first part of your post is a fantasy, Trans women play sports and don't dominate. And it's not like a dominant male athlete puts on a wig and is now considered a Trans woman, they take hormones that make them weaker.

You understand the harm, letting them play now does nothing as they do play now and don't dominante. But making a separate league marginalizes it

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That's not biology, you probably haven't taken a biology class since high school and you probably weren't paying attention during that.
-So are you gonna answer what the difference between trans woman & artificial woman is? Without playing stupid this time.