"Transgender/LGBT" Teen Jazz Jennings Is Dating Girls Now! (TLC: I Am Jazz "Star")

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Her parents raised her wrong. Here's how this shyt happened :snoop: At five years old I thought I was Hulk Hogan. One confusing ass generation man :hhh:

No shade at my Black LGBT either, but this shyt chea :martin::hubie:

:ayeee::AreYouSerious:

Jazz Jennings Experiments with Her Sexuality in New Season of I Am Jazz

Jazz Jennings will be giving audiences a glimpse of “a new Jazz” come January.

When the TLC reality series I am Jazz returns next month, viewers will catch up with the 17-year-old transgender teen and LGBTQ rights advocate, who is practicing her independence, experimenting with her sexuality and struggling with weight gain — and PEOPLE has the exclusive sneak peek at the season 4 supertease!

While out shopping, the high school junior is surprised when her friend suggests that she meet a girl she knows.

“I happened to meet a girl who I think you would really like,” Jennings is told.

Although Jennings is initially taken aback by being set up with a female, she is open-minded about an introduction.

“This is a good time to experiment with my sexuality,” shares Jennings, who meets the girl on a group outing and later spends one-to-one time with her. “The more I get to know her, the more I am attracted to her.”

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
A person who was born in a male body but identifies as a female and is attracted to females...a gay transsexual.

A man who is attracted to women but feels that he was born in the wrong body and identifies as a woman...a straight transsexual.

This is going to become like one of those 3 + 5 x 6 - 2 what is the answer things.

We need a BODMAS for sexuality.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda saw this one a mile away. Who knows if it sticks, but I figured when it somehow became national news that Boys don't date her, that a woman eventually would.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Ive heard of a few transsexuals still and only being attracted to women.

There was one on the tyra banks show.

She always felt like she was a woman but still only found women attractive and only dated women.

It happens :manny:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A person who was born in a male body but identifies as a female and is attracted to females...a gay transsexual.

A man who is attracted to women but feels that he was born in the wrong body and identifies as a woman...a straight transsexual.

This is going to become like one of those 3 + 5 x 6 - 2 what is the answer things.

We need a BODMAS for sexuality.
Just stop. He's a fakkit that also likes p*ssy.