"Transgender/LGBT" Teen Jazz Jennings Is Dating Girls Now! (TLC: I Am Jazz "Star")

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
A person who was born in a male body but identifies as a female and is attracted to females...a gay transsexual.

A man who is attracted to women but feels that he was born in the wrong body and identifies as a woman...a straight transsexual.

This is going to become like one of those 3 + 5 x 6 - 2 what is the answer things.

We need a BODMAS for sexuality.

How about fukk you and this gay logic? That's much more understandable and acceptable.

Stop supporting and dignifying mental illness.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Parents exploiting their kids is :wow: :sadcam:

I know nothing about this person but I'm guessing "Jazz" was born a boy, "identifies" as a girl and has a TV show? Why not get your son some damn counseling. If your son wants to be gay or transgender when they are an adult...so be it. But exploiting your adolescent child (while they are developing their sex organs) during the most confusing time of their life, by putting them on TV is really sad.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I noticed you been making a lot of transfender threads lately , what's up with all the promo ? :picard:
Unlike Beyhive, I make different types of threads that's on foreign policy and pop culture. Also, I give my honest unbiased opinion on them.

P.S. it generates clicks and discussion.