Trevon Duval Commits to Duke

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
is Frank Jackson really going 1st? he didnt stand out at all to me when i watched Duke, 5th best player on floor often

this should work out better for Duke, this kid seems like a true point

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many HS stars need to go to Duke only to underachieve in the pros for people to throw that Coach K system to the bushes?

Yeah I know.
Bbbbut Kyrie and Grant....
If you leave early before Coach K can Duke up your game you'll be good. Anyone who stays longer for 2 years rarely becomes a good pro. Coach K turned Chris Duhon, Seth Curry, and Sean Dockery to complete roll players. Seth is just now starting to break out of it

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you leave early before Coach K can Duke up your game you'll be good. Anyone who stays longer for 2 years rarely becomes a good pro. Coach K turned Chris Duhon, Seth Curry, and Sean Dockery to complete roll players. Seth is just now starting to break out of it
This needs to be an official expression.

:mjlol:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
is Frank Jackson really going 1st? he didnt stand out at all to me when i watched Duke, 5th best player on floor often

this should work out better for Duke, this kid seems like a true point

Probably late first round.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many HS stars need to go to Duke only to underachieve in the pros for people to throw that Coach K system to the bushes?

Yeah I know.
Bbbbut Kyrie and Grant....

I don't think where a player goes to college has anything to do with how they do in the pros. They're completely different games

Either your skill set and size translate to the pros well or it doesn't

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So Duhon and Curry would be stars in the NBA if they went somewhere else? :deadmanny:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cal sold Knox on playing the two. He didn't want to be in that 3/4 role that star duke wings play.

Good move for Duval. He should have some spacing to work with in Durham with Allen, Tucker and Trent.

Still has a struggle jumper though and he's not the greatest decision maker