Trevon Duval Commits to Duke

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy oh boy, you can tell when nyggas mad. Y'all supposed to be soooooooo proud of that title, but y'all in shambles because Duke just landed Once Every Five Years nygga.

Go poplock about your title and let us celebrate this recruiting thing in peace.

:mjgrin: that's like Roy Jones bringing his Gold Medals in the ring after losing his belts. In one thread talking about winning the "other title", but in here happy over a mythical high school ranking "win". Alright, Juelz....

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Bagley is good but he's not a generational talent. Don't get carried away.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
:mjgrin: that's like Roy Jones bringing his Gold Medals in the ring after losing his belts. In one thread talking about winning the "other title", but in here happy over a mythical high school ranking "win". Alright, Juelz....

That's what happens when you've won titles in recent years AND securing elite talent. Congrats on y'all title tho.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
There hasn't been a generational talent since LeBron, and Bagley isn't changing that.

Please KD was 3 years after Bron. AD was 5 years after KD. These guys aren't as far apart as y'all dudes think. Usually 5 years apart...no more than 10. Guess it depends on how you define "generational". I'm saying HOF top 50 list type guy.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Please KD was 3 years after Bron. AD was 5 years after KD. These guys aren't as far apart as y'all dudes think. Usually 5 years apart...no more than 10. Guess it depends on how you define "generational". I'm saying HOF top 50 list type guy.

Generational talent is Jordan, Shaq, Bron, Duncan. KD and Davis are great, I'd put them right on the cusp of that generational label but they aren't quite there.