Triple H Hates Google :laff:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The arrest of Vince McMahon's character on Raw last week for laying his hands on a detective from the New York City Police Department brought back memories of the time Stephanie McMahon was arrested on WWE's flagship show.

While tossing around ideas for the angle in a creative meeting, Eck suggested that a mug shot-style photo be taken of Stephanie and shown on television. Triple H, however, hated the idea.

Eck wrote, "Vince loved it. In fact, I think I may have gotten one of his "that's good thinking" figurative pats on the back. However, when the creative team ran the angle by Triple H, he didn't care for any of it, and he especially hated the mug shot idea."

"His reasoning was that the faux mug shot of his wife would exist forever in cyberspace, and therefore if someone did a Google search on Stephanie and the photo popped up, people might think she had actually been arrested, which could be detrimental to her career as WWE's Chief Brand Officer."

Former WWE Writer Explains Why There Was No Mug Shot Of Stephanie McMahon When She Was Arrested - WrestlingInc.com

Eck noted that Triple H stated his case to Vince, who nixed the proposal

He must have Google blocked on all his daughters devices, I'm sure a fake mugshot would ruin her life and rep irrevocably :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:mjlol: Paul sure is worried about google images. For the record, here's some of the pics that currently come up when you google "Stephanie Mcmahon"

6557e07d77c6bcac5ea916cae0f9f522_crop_north.jpg

stephanie-mcmahon-hot.jpg

stephanie+mcmahon+1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Yeah better not let that fake mugshot get out, might soil the reputation of 4th generation carny folk :heh:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
But this is the dude y'all place faith in when Vince dies. :comeon:
bu..bu..bu..just wait until prince paul takes over..look at what he's doing with nxt

these fools have no idea, shyt is gonna be just as bad with paul in full control. him and his wife have had their hands on creative for a long time